"Karlos Dansby has been playing with a torn biceps muscle the past 3 weeks" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Karlos Dansby has been playing with a torn biceps muscle the past 3 weeks"

ah.. and the excuses begin

xcuses, it is just a stated fact, dont be an ass just o be one, not everyone on this board is making excuses. I think it shows a lot of heart and great leadership not only from Dansby but from Philbin as well. Guys wont play hurt if they dont believe in their team. It also explains why he tried to one arm CJ spiller when he blew threw the gap untouched but missed the tackle. When I saw that I thought, man he looks hurt out there. Guess I was right. I still think he should've been able to catch TWO pick sixes the last 2 games. Problem is now that its out is he done for the year? We can ill afford to lose him. Who is his backup? Oh god if we have to roll with Clemons, Stanford, and sojme scrub instead of Dansby we are in trouble. Soliai, Starks, Wake and Misi...Its all on you guys. I do like the way Rashad Jones played yesterday, he was flying around making big hits, havent seen that in he fins secondary for a while. Go Phins, beat the damn sea chickens.

Back
Top Bottom