"Karlos Dansby thinks the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl" -PFT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Karlos Dansby thinks the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl" -PFT

As usual, their love for the Dolphins has no bounds...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nks-the-dolphins-are-going-to-the-super-bowl/

even an optimist like me knows the Superbowl is not in the cards but I love the confidence

Well they aren't going to the Super Bowl so...

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

No pressure Karlos.

The Dolphins never played pressure games anyway so it's no worry

I agree we are going to the superbowl...

I just bought some tickets for me and my family.

Great, we got another s*** talker like Porter was (still makes me laugh when he garaunteed a win against NE and contributed by not having ONE SINGLE tackle!

Shut up Dansby! How about working on not getting fat and playing up to your contract... Then actually getting INTO the playoffs and winning a playoff game.. Then you can talk superbowl!

I thought he said the "AFC East"?

Good!

I like the confidence. He isin't bashing any team or calling out players. Simply showing confidence in his team.

What else is he suppose to say? "I expect us to lose around 10 games and have a top 10 pick in next years draft."

Cmon now. Some of you just look for a reason to cry and complain, finally a team leader is hyping up the squad, showing confidence and excitment for the up coming season and all people can do is complain.

Back
Top Bottom