kastofsna's power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kastofsna's power rankings

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1: Indianapolis - no matter how much the offense has struggled early on, they can easily put 40+ on you any given day

2: Philadelphia - still the team to beat in the NFC. mcnabb is just ridiculous

3: Cincinnati - the offense is great and the defense is creating turnovers. a huge test on the road at jacksonville sunday night

4: San Diego - two close losses to good teams in the first two weeks, followed by blowouts of two teams ranked in these power rankings. up next: pittsburgh on monday night. HUGE game

5: New York Giants - highest scoring offense in the league, although the defense is struggling. even in the beatdown to san diego, eli looked great

6: Pittsburgh - would be higher, but the teams ahead of them took advantage of pitt having a bye week. still one of the top teams to beat

7: New England - completely owned by san diego, but their win against pittsburgh keeps them up here

8: Denver - miami beat them down, but they've made up for it with the wins over KC, SD and Jax. beating jacksonville in florida is big

9: Atlanta - beat philly, but lost to seattle and beat some crappy teams in buffalo and minnesota. still, great running game, although vick isn't 100%

10: Tampa Bay - undefeated, but their opponents have a combined record of 3-12. and they've barely beaten those teams

11: Washington - pretty much the same story as tampa bay, although they've looked pretty bad with their wins

12: Miami- until they win on the road, they won't be ranked too high. they looked lifeless against the jets in new york, but beat up denver and carolina at home in september. sounds like the dolphins of a few years ago, so let's see how they do down the road

i like it... i might slide Seattle one slot ahead of Miami... they got jobbed in Washington and should be 3-1...

pretty good, i disagree with new england being that high. They aren't the same team anymore, i would be surprised if they won 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom