Kebo’s big board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kebo’s big board

It depends on how quickly his actual legal situation gets sorted out.

If the matter is far enough behind him by the time of the Draft he would still go Top 5 as was expected.

It is also possible that he is able to defend himself legally to the point that no charges stick.

IF there had not been two FATALATIES in this situation I am not sure much would have been made about a college kid driving recklessly, but it does point to his lack of maturity and will make it a little harder for teams to trust him to be worth a high pick.

It depends on how quickly his actual legal situation gets sorted out.

If the matter is far enough behind him by the time of the Draft he would still go Top 5 as was expected.

It is also possible that he is able to defend himself legally to the point that no charges stick.

IF there had not been two FATALATIES in this situation I am not sure much would have been made about a college kid driving recklessly, but it does point to his lack of maturity and will make it a little harder for teams to trust him to be worth a high pick.
As long as he isn’t charged with DUI or vehicular homicide it shouldn’t be a big deal. He was charged with misdemeanors and it is a first offense.

The fatalities are not blamed on him.

As long as he isn’t charged with DUI or vehicular homicide it shouldn’t be a big deal. He was charged with misdemeanors and it is a first offense.

The fatalities are not blamed on him.
He was never given any kind of sobriety test so I can't see DUI being on the table.

I think there is doubt he will even get tagged with the misdemeanor charges but as I said they are not viewed as serious charges(and we would not even be talking about them if there had not been a fatal crash)BUT the fact that he is known to drive his car way too fast way too often should be a little worrying as to his maturity, especially since that is the only question about him as a prospect.

One would hope that being in any way involved in such a serious incident will change his behavior behind the wheel.

Oh, I agree. Racing, drinking and driving is a huge concern. Hopefully he has learned a lesson. I just can’t see teams passing on him because he might do something bad

I could see him slipping to #5 where Seattle takes him, they have no problem taking risks like that.

I’ll do some research. Don’t see army play much

Andre Carter has to get stronger. He needs to add muscle. I like his frame and his quickness. Definitely a project, I can see him developing nicely in 2 or 3 years.

The argument in favor of Carter is that he has not been able to dedicate his life 12 months, 24/7 to Football.

The hope would be that once he is in an NFL training program he will put on some muscle and keep it on.

Not to mention NFL coaching teaching him how to use his length to get off blocks and learn some pass rushing technique.

Miami does not have the kind of Draft ammo to take a "redshirt" guy but if they did I would have no problem gambling a Day 2 pick on him.

Yeah, he is raw, technique needs a lot of work. Probably should not have him in the top 100, but he has the frame and the quicks.

If I am the Falcons GM or the Lions GM, he would not get past me.

Seattle at #5 is not afraid of attitude issues or legal problems.

I see Pete Carrol going QB at 5, theyre a playoff team and theyre not going to pick top 5 for a while, especially if Anthony Richardson is there. Give him 3 years behind Geno to develop. Geno will not see his 4th year at 50 million.

Super high on Foskey! Probably there at 52. If so, would you make that your pick for Miami?

I saw Foskey play a lot in HS at De La Salle. He was their typical stud TE and DE, following in the footsteps of Austin Hooper and Devin Asiasi.

He’s developed in college quite nicely. While the Dolphins have more pressing needs, I don’t think I’d be upset if they landed him.

Back
Top Bottom