keenan lewis cb steelers.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by nolefin, Mar 9, 2013.

1. nolefin

nolefin thank you Donator

Remember this name i bet ireland goes after him. Just a gut feeling lol

2. Njphinsfan

Njphinsfan A True Fan

I hope you are right!

3. MrEd

MrEd Banned Hammered

I initially thought about this but am now sure Miami will target CB in the draft.

4. PeterNorth

PeterNorth Seasoned Veteran Hammered

His name has been thrown around here a ton in the last two months. It wouldn't be big news if they did pursue him.

5. Playmaker76

Playmaker76 Well-Known Member

Read my thread that I created about Keenan Lewis and Mike Wallace being best friends since childhood. Lets get it done Ireland!

6. Hayden Fox

Hayden Fox Love Creating Turnovers Donator

I say target a FA CB AND draft a CB within the first three rounds.

I am thinking Rhodes or Trufant. OR looking D-line...Sheldon Richardson is a excellent player that would fit in and be great value.

7. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

Ugh, I'd hate DLine with the first pick . . . especially after franchising Starks. Yea him and Soliai are essentially on one year deals, but why keep giving Jeff Ireland high picks on DLine. The one thing the guy semi does right is find talent on the DLine with later picks / UDFA's . . . it would seem to make more sense to use that ability in helping to replace one or both of those guys this season so they will be ready to go for next year. Plus Richardson with all that talent, underperformed at Mizzou . . . that has gotta be worrisome.

I agree, CB may be the route we need to go, but I'd personally be thrilled if Lane Johnson was there (assuming we don't keep Long). I also wouldn't mind taking a skill player on offense . . . even though I think the value lies in rounds 2 and 3 for those guys. Pass Rusher is always an option as well.