Keenan McCardell (Merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan McCardell (Merged)

PhinSoldia said:
I'm getting sick of the Ogun talk. Ok the guy is pretty good, but he doesnt make the defense like someone else said in the thread. If we have the chance to deal him for Burress STRAIGHT UP i would jump at it, not to mention if they dealt us a 3 or 4th rounder to go with? oh please Ogun would be on the first thing smoking to Pitt., AND ALL OF YOU WOULD TAKE THE DEAL

Don't speak for me please. :rolleyes:
Burress is probably smoking more dope than Ricky is, he just hasen't been caught yet. He was known to party hard at Michigan State and i'm sure things haven't changed since he is getting paid to play. Plus at state he was known as a prick and a racist, he had a minorities only policy at his parties. :shakeno:

Headcase.

caneproud117 said:
Hey Tate do you remember a guy that posted a picture from Madden two months or so ago. It said "David Boston Injured," I remember people telling him to knock on wood or something.

Here it is....

Thanks Skape!!!! :shakeno:

TerryTate said:
Here it is....

Thanks Skape!!!! :shakeno:

Right guy, wrong injury but hurts none the less. I really don't see us making any major moves to fill the WR void. There's not enough time for a guy to come in, llearn the playbook, and be productive this season. To tell you the truth I'm more concerned with our Oline right now, I watched the Texan's practice thing on here and McKinney was getting handled badly, but it was encouraging to see the other 4 doing pretty well.

im from PA and im prety sure plex isnt holding out last time i checked he was at camp

Back
Top Bottom