Keenan McCardell (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan McCardell (Merged)

yea it makes no sense to trade OGUN for a WR (except maybe Randy Moss) at this point...You must be smokin what ricky smokes...

if i were GM or coach i would get my guys together snd say its ALL or Nothing..EITHER step up or look like faliures..

then sign ogun long term

Burress in south beach = bad news. Plus whoever said about the 3-4 hit the nail on the head.

Why would you trade for McCardell, hes not worth our future for a quick fix

Wr

Burres has reported from what a Steeler fan friend told me. I would take Kennan over him anyway, experiance and he can still play at a high level

Any time you have a guy have the best year in his career (and it was a good one, i know many tampa bay fans)...you gotta take a serious look at him....

I didnt say Ogun for McCArdell straight up, I was saying Ogun for McCardell plus a draft pick (the higher the better)

Why trade at all? Tim Brown is a one year fix (if the Dolphins sign him) Why trade Ogun for a one year fix?

I'm getting sick of the Ogun talk. Ok the guy is pretty good, but he doesnt make the defense like someone else said in the thread. If we have the chance to deal him for Burress STRAIGHT UP i would jump at it, not to mention if they dealt us a 3 or 4th rounder to go with? oh please Ogun would be on the first thing smoking to Pitt., AND ALL OF YOU WOULD TAKE THE DEAL

TB would not be a trade, he's a free agent. There's soooo much talk on here about trading ogun for a rb when ricky retired, now it's trade ogun for a receiver. David Boston has proven nothing yet on the field. We're making this a bigger deal then it is. Yes, he's lost all this weight, but so what.

McCardell is holding out for a better deal.....if hes a FA then hes an RFA and in order for that to work, he would have to agree to a deal with the Dolphins if a trade were to go through adn Wally would have to agree with one likewise....

I thought McCardell was still under contract and is just holding out for a better deal...

Hey Tate do you remember a guy that posted a picture from Madden two months or so ago. It said "David Boston Injured," I remember people telling him to knock on wood or something.

Back
Top Bottom