"Keep Doing What You've Always Done & You'll Get The Same Results Gauranteed" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Keep Doing What You've Always Done & You'll Get The Same Results Gauranteed"

Perhaps saban should practice what he preaches.

Is it Saban's fault that his team's QB overthrows a target or throws an interception? Is it his fault his team's receivers drop balls? Is it his fault that his team's DB gets burned?

Saban can put in the ultimate game plan, but it is not responsibility to execute it.

no it's not his fault but hiring bums like mularkey & coutinuing to let him call plays you'll get the same results everytime.

no it's not his fault but hiring bums like mularkey & coutinuing to let him call plays you'll get the same results everytime.

Bums? In Pitt he was regarded as one of the best offensive minds in the game, Buffalo had very little to no offensive talent whatsoever.

Great Idea, Lets pay our O-Coordinator to not call plays.

Hopefully you'll also realize the error of your ways and stop making threads like this.

Mularkey will be back next season and I thnk his playcalling has gotten better as the season has gone on.

i hope not.

If Saban changes the OC again. It could take the players some time to adjust to a new OC. It may mean losing 6 of the first 7 games again. I don't want to go through that again.

Why not give MM one more season? I know he has struggled this year, however, change isn't always a good thing. Look at Washington they brought in Al Saunders from K.C. this year and they are still struggling on offense. I am not real big on making a change without being absolutly certain that is the right change to make. Maybe we just need more talent on offense. JMHO

If Saban changes the OC again. It could take the players some time to adjust to a new OC. It may mean losing 6 of the first 7 games again. I don't want to go through that again.

But if the losses early on were due to poor offensive playcalling, then keeping Mularkey around could simply mean a repeat of the horrible start. The man refuses to run the ball consistently in many games. He seems to panic the minute the team is trailing by a TD.

Why not give MM one more season? I know he has struggled this year, however, change isn't always a good thing. Look at Washington they brought in Al Saunders from K.C. this year and they are still struggling on offense. I am not real big on making a change without being absolutly certain that is the right change to make. Maybe we just need more talent on offense. JMHO
Yeah man I agree with you. We need to stick with one OC for more than 1 year. These players need to jell, and it will take some time. I just hope we get some guys in here to fill some of the holes we have.

"Bums" is plural.

Mularkey is one coach and one coach is singular.

Yes I believe the Mularkey hire was arguably a bad one but in Saban's defense he did come with good credentials as an OC.

In addition, your post is very misleading. He hasn't "continued" to hire bad coordinators. It was one bad hire. What will happen at the end of this year is anybody's guess.

Is there anything else or is that the entire reason you started this thread?

But if the losses early on were due to poor offensive playcalling, then keeping Mularkey around could simply mean a repeat of the horrible start. The man refuses to run the ball consistently in many games. He seems to panic the minute the team is trailing by a TD.

You are putting the entire blame on the OC. Did you forget how well this line blocked early on. We couldn't pass or run. He can only call the plays, the players have to execute. Just because plays don't work doesn't mean they were bad calls.

Is it Saban's fault that his team's QB overthrows a target or throws an interception? Is it his fault his team's receivers drop balls? Is it his fault that his team's DB gets burned?

Saban can put in the ultimate game plan, but it is not responsibility to execute it.

Yes, all of the above are his fault. The buck stops at his desk. He wanted total control and that responsibility and he got it.

If Saban is only masterful at drawing up gameplans then he should not be a Head coach of an NFL team. His responsibility is huge and that comes with the job.

Back
Top Bottom