Keep our defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep our defense

bigow

4:20
Reaction score
If our defense had t bowens and chester healthy all year our defense would have been insane.. we had make shift d line and still was a very good defense.. yes we did get ran on at times but go back to if we had a healthy t bo and chester all year. We could handle 1 starter gone but maybe draft or fa dt and keep every body else... Our d would still be one of the best ( top 5 at least ) plus we will actually disguise and all that good stuff saban will come up with instead of being vanilla. Now with a good rb and better o-line play who knows

bigow said:
If our defense had t bowens and chester healthy all year our defense would have been insane.. we had make shift d line and still was a very good defense.. yes we did get ran on at times but go back to if we had a healthy t bo and chester all year. We could handle 1 starter gone but maybe draft or fa dt and keep every body else... Our d would still be one of the best ( top 5 at least ) plus we will actually disguise and all that good stuff saban will come up with instead of being vanilla. Now with a good rb and better o-line play who knows

I like our defense too, but it costs so much, I think it is reasonable that we will have some high priced stars replaced by cheaper, younger guys, such as Eddie Moore, Yeremiah Bell, Derrick Pope, or drafted players

Back
Top Bottom