kellen clemens

KevInMotion

Running @ 24 FPS
Reaction score
the kid is from oregon....
he is 6 '2 and weighs 215...
he's got decent size and has some athleticism
he didnt play the whole year because he broke his leg i think against arizona
well he puts up good numbers, has a very accurate arm and can make the big throws.... i kept an eye on him last year and this year... even though i thought oregon was overrated, he showed some skill, and i watched him closely how he did during the combine.... he impressed me a lot... one of the most consistent qbs i saw there... anyone got an idea what round he's lookin at??? i really wouldnt mind him being a young kid to groom...... he's got potential...
i

I kinda like him. He's not great at any one thing, but he's one of those guys that's fairly solid in every area. He doesn't have much upside, but I think he can be a reliable backup (and occasionally start), like a Billy Volek or someone like that.

Not sure where he's projected to go, but he's worth a 5th or 6th rounder. I think we'll take a QB before that though.

I hate this guy. No good. He could hardly win the starting job in Oregon, then was injured the majority of this last season. He isn't worth a look

playmaker1 said:
I hate this guy. No good. He could hardly win the starting job in Oregon, then was injured the majority of this last season. He isn't worth a look

could hardly win the starting job?? check his stats man, he played
barely his frosh year 2002.... went 8-4 his soph year 2003, started every game his junior year 2004, and was having a good statistical year last season before the injury...
185comp-289att 64% almost 2500 yards 19 td 4 int and a qb rating of 152.9
sooo he started 3/4 of his career and wasnt hurt the "MAJORITY" of last season.... he started 8 outta the ducks 12 games.. and while he was starting they were 7-1... ranked in the top 25...

im not on this guys balls or anything.... but he's no good??? he put up solid qb numbers every year, and watching him in the combine, he looked consistent... im not sayin he is the greatest or anything, im sayin he could be a sleeper...
get some stats and info to back up your argument... because i hate him, no good is a horrible argument

I don't know much about him. So my opinion is not worth anything. However for all you Oregon haters you know A.J. Feely went there. Wanny would draft him in the 2nd. :D

he was graded as early as a 2nd round QB this season before his injury. had a very impressive combine. definitely someone to look at in the later rounds.

Juan Cribbs said:
he was graded as early as a 2nd round QB this season before his injury. had a very impressive combine. definitely someone to look at in the later rounds.

good at least im not the only one who saw him at the combine..... he showed some promise.... i know his not in the top 5 qb list or anything.... but seriously i would think about takin a look at him if he was still there LATE in the draft... and what are you guys talkin about?? akili smith had a HOF career

see i knew clemens was gonna get noticed. i saw something in that kid and now the scouts see him going before brodie croyle. he was gonna be 5, 6, 7th round material. but now there sayin 2nd round. id be pumped to get this kid as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom