Kenny Stills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills

He had a great game today

Had a slow start to the season (With Cutler and this play calling who wouldn't) but he's picking it up these last 2 weeks. Already 4 TDs in 6 games and looking to be our leading TD receiver once again this season. Kenny, take a knee son.

Well worth the money we paid in the offseason. Not just "the fast guy". He had a lot of scores for us last year, and made several insane grabs today. Insane even for a guy like Landry.

He had 2 touchdowns and had 4 penalties called on his defender.

That's just straight up murder. Can't play any better than that.
Well worth the money we paid in the offseason. Not just "the fast guy". He had a lot of scores for us last year, and made several insane grabs today. Insane even for a guy like Landry.

Yup. He was not only a fast guy today but a 50/50 ball winner guy today. Bailed out both QBs a few timers today.

We better keep him and laundry. They are irreplaceable right now. I don't see how ppl can be good with letting either of these guys go. If anyone goes, it should be parker. We need to draft a true #1 who isn't hurt all the damn time

Hard for fans to acknowledge Still's when they would rather have Parker.

BTW, Parker is the receivers as Pouncey is the OL.

We better keep him and laundry. They are irreplaceable right now. I don't see how ppl can be good with letting either of these guys go. If anyone goes, it should be parker. We need to draft a true #1 who isn't hurt all the damn time

Him and Laundry. Anyone who talks about trading these guys should be shown the door.

Is this "Laundry" thing some sort of meme I didn't hear about or just genuine mistakes?

Back
Top Bottom