Kent Hull Confronts Jim Haslett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kent Hull Confronts Jim Haslett

Sammy Sosa denied taking steroids too and I still don't believe him. I'm not saying I don't believe Hull but that doesn't prove anything to me.

It proves that Haslett is a confirmed liar though.

He's getting up there with Jose Canseco IMO. It's one thing to tell the truth. But to throw people under the bus like that......many of whom are innocent.....just makes him into a jackass.

Haslett is a complete *******.

"I played with a guy who came into the league, he came out of the USFL," Haslett said. "He was 270 (pounds), and he would never have made our team if he didn't get up to 300. The linemen got him together, got him a little supplemental pill for the week, and he got up to about 305 and made our team. And he's probably one of the all-time great players in Bills history."

The words were barely out of Haslett's mouth before Hull called him, demanding answers. It would have been one thing if Haslett's information was accurate, but he wasn't even close. Hull's weight was never listed above 284, but during his career he often said that his weight was really closer to 265.

I can't believe that the Saints even kept him for this year. This is most likely his last year, because he will be FIRED!

Muck said:
It proves that Haslett is a confirmed liar though.

He's getting up there with Jose Canseco IMO. It's one thing to tell the truth. But to throw people under the bus like that......many of whom are innocent.....just makes him into a jackass.

How is anything proven? B/c Hull denied it? Nothing has been proven.

nyjunc said:
How is anything proven? B/c Hull denied it? Nothing has been proven.

Did you read the article?

He said Hull gained 50+ pounds of muscle by steroids when Hull never was listed above 284 and said his weight was closer to 264 his entire career.

Crisis said:
Did you read the article?

He said Hull gained 50+ pounds of muscle by steroids when Hull never was listed above 284 and said his weight was closer to 264 his entire career.

Those listed weights aren't reliable either and I'm sure he was exaggerating the weight gain a bit. Again, I'm not saying I believe Haslett or don't believe Hull but I still don't see proof either way.

Haslett has talked **** about everyone he's used to play with or used to coach. I don't know how he has any credibility anymore.

Crisis said:
Haslett has talked **** about everyone he's used to play with or used to coach. I don't know how he has any credibility anymore.
I'm guessing this has to do w/ him taking a shot at Ricky, Knight and Jones? He was right about Ricky and Knight, let's see what happens w/ Tebucky.

nyjunc said:
I'm guessing this has to do w/ him taking a shot at Ricky, Knight and Jones? He was right about Ricky and Knight, let's see what happens w/ Tebucky.

Do I look like a Dolphin fan?

Haslett talks **** to whoever leaves his team. It's always been that. He puts everyone under the bus.

Crisis said:
Do I look like a Dolphin fan?

Haslett talks **** to whoever leaves his team. It's always been that. He puts everyone under the bus.

How am I supposed not think you root for the dolphins? we are on a dolphin board and you don;'t have an avatar or sig to differentiate yourself.

"He put me in the grease, and I didn't appreciate that," Hull said. "He said, "You know how it is when you get all twisted up' and blah, blah, blah. He was making excuses. He even told me that he didn't play with Darryl. He played three years with Darryl. I said, "Jim, those steroids must have been eating your brain, too.' "

There's no way for us to know until somebody actually admits to it. But Haslett does seem like a jackass in all this. Especially with Hull making these comments.

Muck said:
There's no way for us to know until somebody actually admits to it. But Haslett does seem like a jackass in all this. Especially with Hull making these comments.

I can agree w/ that :D

Back
Top Bottom