Kevin Burnett now listed as questionable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Burnett now listed as questionable

Do you hold him out and utilize the bye? This team will be exposed with any kind of injuries.

This team lacks so much depth it's insane.

Yep. I think the depth at QB, RB, Guard, and DT are sufficient. However, the other spots...yikes.

I can only hope for this staff has been able to coach up the back ups to be able to compete at the NFL level.

Do you hold him out and utilize the bye? This team will be exposed with any kind of injuries.

Shoot him up, force him to play 3/4 of the game, then let him rest for next two weeks. If he's not ready after the bye......shoot him like they would a lame horse.

he gets paid alot of money shoot him up the whole season if you have too

you play him and ultilize the bye because all hope for a wild card spot is lost even though it's doubtful we get the playoffs to begin with. Plus we don't know how serious the injury is I bout it's anything serious.

you play him and ultilize the bye because all hope for a wild card spot is lost even though it's doubtful we get the playoffs to begin with. Plus we don't know how serious the injury is I bout it's anything serious.

Two things...playoff talk around here is way too premature. However, for those that are thinking playoffs resting a player vs. an NFC opponent is smart...esp. when you the four consecutive conference opponents after the bye.

You are right that we do not know how bad the injury is and if it is not that bad than he could play.

Good thing we have ONE competent backup LB.... sure the mighty Jeff Ireland has this base covered right?

O wait

Back
Top Bottom