Kevin faulk injured | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin faulk injured

yea but they have already signed Amous Zerouway(sp) IMO a better back than Faulker
dont get me wrong I hate the pats but this injury will only help IMO.

gonick1 said:
yea but they have already signed Amous Zerouway(sp) IMO a better back than Faulker

You could be right. But didn't he run behind that dominating Pittsburgh line? Although, the Pats have a strong line too.

Even though they will alwyas have a replacement, injuries just cant be good for morale, its not like dillon got hurt, but Amos has never been elite and never will, they needed faulk imo, he was a great receivng back with alot of speed, just having injuries mount up has to be in the back of their heads somehow

gonick1 said:
me personally i feel that kevin faulk is twice the back that amos zeroue is. the pats signed him back for a reason and the stellers got rid of amos for a reason and signed duece staley.

gonick1 said:

You're joking right? Faulk has been the quintessential change of pace back for a 3 time champion and is a great special teams asset. Amos has accomplished zero (no pun intended) in his career. This will hurt the Pats regardless of how many games he misses.

MadLib said:
You're joking right? Faulk has been the quintessential change of pace back for a 3 time champion and is a great special teams asset. Amos has accomplished zero (no pun intended) in his career. This will hurt the Pats regardless of how many games he misses.

i completely agree. to even point our recent events, that last minute drive to win the game would never have happened if kevin faulk didn't make that nice move on farrior to get the first down last sunday against the steelers.

Faulk played so good last year, that at times it made you think "what if he was the full-time guy?"

Kevin Faulk is incredibly underrated and I don't see Amos Zeroue coming close to matching his "clutchness" (to make up my own word).

while I won't make up my own words....he did have a certain clutchness about him :lol:. But seriously, Faulk is a better back. Not only that he knows the system inside and out. Maybe Amos will be able to fill in just fine but we'll have to give it about 8 or 9 weeks to see. I'm guessin he won't be as good as Faulk and that will hurt the Pats a lil....I hope so anyway.

gonick1 said:

I dont think he has the pass catching ability of Faulk
"Faulk is the 10th-leading receiver in franchise history with 217 receptions for 1,935 yards and eight touchdowns. This season, he's tied for third on the team with 13 catches."

"Another One Bites the Dust......" ;)

Freddy Mercury

Back
Top Bottom