Kevin Mawae done ffor season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Mawae done ffor season

Really bad news for the Jets.

I just met Mawae last week at a Home Depot here in NY last week. Million dollar Pro Bowl player that was shopping for plywood and joists.

Mawae's injury if worse for the Jets than the Pennington injury. After he left the game they had 2 fumbles between the substitute center and Vinny.

I would never root for an injury to an opposing player either but the Jets are officially done.

injuries suck but it's part of the game, this looks like one of those years for us which most teams go through every so often- unfortunately it's our 3rd time since '99 going through this. :(

nyjunc said:
injuries suck but it's part of the game, this looks like one of those years for us which most teams go through every so often- unfortunately it's our 3rd time since '99 going through this. :(
Sorry bro. Seems like we tend to take out your significant players. Last year it was Chad and now, Mawae :(

Damn, you guys need Mawae to take out the Pats . :mad:

Rooting of injuries just creates bad karma.

What goes around comes around.

Justasportsfan said:
Sorry bro. Seems like we tend to take out your significant players. Last year it was Chad and now, Mawae :(

Damn, you guys need Mawae to take out the Pats . :mad:

I guess it's a little payback for us Knocking out Drew when he was a Pat thus creating the market fro Drew then you guys wasting a 1st rd pick on him :confused:

nyjunc said:
I guess it's a little payback for us Knocking out Drew when he was a Pat thus creating the market fro Drew then you guys wasting a 1st rd pick on him :confused:
:foundout:

Hey man. I didn't root for him to get injured. But, I'm sure as hell not going to cry about it either. All I care about is Miami Dolphins wins. I don't even like you because you are a Jets fan, nothing personal. I don't make friends with the enemy. Anything bad that happens to the Jets, Bills, Patriots = a small victory for the Dolphins.

I usually don't enjoy other people's suffering, but since it's the Jets, I'm enjoying every minute of the pain they're dealing with this year. It's a REAL shame what's happened to the Jets this year I tell you....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Where did my last post go before the Bledsoe post? Why was it erased?

nyjunc said:
Where did my last post go before the Bledsoe post? Why was it erased?
it was rushed to the hospital for a tricep injury.... :couch:

:jk:

nyjunc said:

geesh....you are right...if it wasn't for...hmmm I think Mo Lewis...Brady would probably not have stepped on the field...and know he has 3 SB rings... wow...the Jets are always to blame...for everything bad that happens!!!

:lol:

J/K/

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom