KG to Lakers?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to Lakers??

I wouldn't doubt he goes to LA, they have the only real package to give up other than that three team trade the Suns were involved in, but Marion killed any chance of that.

Yeah, and I don't blame Boston quite frankly. Al Jefferson is going to be a great player. Looks like Minnesota and L.A. are now strictly talking to each other and KG is said to be trying to get ahold of Kobe and ask him to stay if he is traded there.

I hope 2 things.

1. That Kobe stays.

and

2. That KG comes to LA.

The Lakers are my favorite team, and I fear without Kobe (and no one to replace him) it would be a relatively boring and painful next few years to go through.

I hope 2 things.

1. That Kobe stays.

and

2. That KG comes to LA.

The Lakers are my favorite team, and I fear without Kobe (and no one to replace him) it would be a relatively boring and painful next few years to go through.

I hope Kobe stays and we get KG as well. But think, if we do trade Kobe, that frees up enough cap room in the next few years to potentially get Lebron or D-Wade :tongue: That would be a couple of painful years without Kobe though :(

I hope Kobe stays and we get KG as well. But think, if we do trade Kobe, that frees up enough cap room in the next few years to potentially get Lebron or D-Wade :tongue: That would be a couple of painful years without Kobe though :(

Hey Wade isn't going anywhere. :ninja:

That statement completely contradicts your post man.

So....you think that they will sign a guy long term and give up cash, then to prove it you show an example where they wouldn't do that to keep a star player they already had. :confused:

Shaq was getting older and injured more and more. He didnt want to give up 100 mill for a declining player. Also it doesnt help when you act like he did the owner Buss.

He might have been declining but you guys would have won another title or possibly two with him.

I dont argue that fact but It was more the Buss family and the money to payout for him and Kobe.

If I had my choice I would of kept Shaq but its easy to say when its not your 100mill.

I dont argue that fact but It was more the Buss family and the money to payout for him and Kobe.

My point is they are getting Garnett (if they do) to win a championship....they could have done that with Shaq in the first place.

I said before though I don't doubt that you guys might pull off a trade for him.

My point is they are getting Garnett (if they do) to win a championship....they could have done that with Shaq in the first place.

I said before though I don't doubt that you guys might pull off a trade for him.

alot of crap was going on behind the scenes. Alot finger pointing, jealousy etc. But with KG it would be a fresh start.

Yeah, and I don't blame Boston quite frankly. Al Jefferson is going to be a great player. Looks like Minnesota and L.A. are now strictly talking to each other and KG is said to be trying to get ahold of Kobe and ask him to stay if he is traded there.

don't think a straight up trade would work either. LA does not have many pieces the T'Wolves would want. They don't want Odom,Vlad,or Kwame (aminly because they already have a couple bad contracts) so really the only pieces LA has that Minny would want are the 19th pick, Farmar,Turiaf and Bynum, which does not match salaries

Well its either get some players and picks or get nothing for KG

don't think a straight up trade would work either. LA does not have many pieces the T'Wolves would want. They don't want Odom,Vlad,or Kwame (aminly because they already have a couple bad contracts) so really the only pieces LA has that Minny would want are the 19th pick, Farmar,Turiaf and Bynum, which does not match salaries

Rumors persist that the deal is going to be based around Odom, Bynum and the 19th pick. I would imagine that if Garnett goes to L.A., a bad contract (Jaric? Blount?) will have to come back with him.

The problem Minnesota has now is that Garnett will for sure opt out next year and his value will only go down as they go forward. Their best bet is to trade him before the draft and get the best deal for him. Whether that deal is L.A. or somewhere else, they need to do something.

Back
Top Bottom