Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

what are they fighting?

if so Shamrock is in for an *** beating.

yeah i can't wait. it's at 9 in the bank atlantic center.

also, my favorite boxer yuriorkis gamboa (also from miami) is fighting the same night on HBO.

They fight this saturday night on CBS

oh man....how on earth did I miss that! I need to tell my wife I need to watch more tv and do less around the house!

I think Kimbo is just too strong for the old man.

oh man....how on earth did I miss that! I need to tell my wife I need to watch more tv and do less around the house!

I think Kimbo is just too strong for the old man.

Kimbo will eat him alive face to face. On the ground, I don't know. Kimbos last fight, when he was on the ground he did ok, better then before but he's been training for it and its been 4 months since. I think Kimbo will take it for sure!

Kimbo will eat him alive face to face. On the ground, I don't know. Kimbos last fight, when he was on the ground he did ok, better then before but he's been training for it and its been 4 months since. I think Kimbo will take it for sure!

he's sooo strong on the ground. I don't see anything working on him but a choke.......and even then he's strong enough to bridge himself out.

If I was Shamrock I'd insure my face for a few million cuz it isn't going to look the same.

yeah kimbo is going to kill shamrock! i cant wait!!!

I seriously doubt Kimbo will kill Shamrock. Kimbo is still basically a street fighter, he prefers to stand up. Even past his prime, Shamrock has a way better ground game. If some Tomato can with a head of cauliflower for an ear can gas Kimbo, i just gotta believe a battle tested Shamrock takes Kimbo....

unless the fight is fixed of course

yeah it'll be interesting to see how far along Kimbo's ground game is... should be fun

Kimbo is a bad *** street fighter but that don't mean much in MMA. I saw Kimbo's last fight where he was on the ground and I didn't see too much wrestling, ju jiutsu
experience. I'm sure he's probably been training more with those styles but I believe if they get to the ground, Shamrock will tap him out. That being said, if Kimbo hits him before they get there he might kill him. See him hit David Blaine the other night with 2 stomach punches, wow! Dude didn't even flinch. Blaine is psycho!

yeah, but we keep hearing the same thing before each kimbo fight. kimbo got no skills, blah blah blah and then he goes and knocks ******* out. ken shamrock has been murdered in every fight he's had the past 3 years or so.

kimbo kills this guy by midway into round 2.

everyone always says kimbo is a street fighter and it means nothing in MMA...thats insane. although its great to have a background in wrestling, atleast someway, a lot of MMA fighters start off as street fighters. atleast anyone i know. i dont know anyone that woke up one day and said i want to be a MMA fighter. it usually starts off as street fighters decided to turn MMA. kimbo seems to have the dedication to improve his ground game. his stand up is already one of the best in all of MMA, i dont care what anyone says.

I agree Shamrock is way past his prime and could get beat. Put Kimbo in the ring with some of the newer crew and hed get killed. Tactical fighters are way better suited for MMA and Kimbo is straight up, raw pure power that has to win standing up. Put him on the ground against most and he'll get smoked! Ask anyone who knows about MMA, guarantee they'll say the same.

I agree Shamrock is way past his prime and could get beat. Put Kimbo in the ring with some of the newer crew and hed get killed. Tactical fighters are way better suited for MMA and Kimbo is straight up, raw pure power that has to win standing up. Put him on the ground against most and he'll get smoked! Ask anyone who knows about MMA, guarantee they'll say the same.

of course he would get beat agaisnt a great MMA fighter. but the thing is, hes 4 fights into his MMA career. name anyone that is 4 fights into their MMA careers that wouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom