"Knew we would fall Apart" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Knew we would fall Apart"

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
How can any Finfan in their rite mind Dogg this team? Because they didnt win a play-off game? NOBODY expected at the beginning of the season for this team including myself to go as far as they have.

WE STILL ARE THE AFC EAST CHAMPS, Yes we do have some work to do, thank god BIll and CO will still be here thru the draft and next season.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes I dont read them if the headline is negative, but this team went from 1-15 to 11-5 and you can say (like the media) that is because of a weak schedule, well I'm not buying it. These guys played their ***** off and think, they havent had a break since week 4.

I just hate to see the fans fall apart because we lost. The Ravens are a VERY good team. I think they will meet their fate next week, but you cant take anything from them, they beat us hands down.

So just ponder on the GREAT season we had and WE are going into 09 as the AFC EAST CHAMPS. I'm good with that ans so should every other Finfan.

Thanks for reading.

SQ

we lost in the playoffs because the team did the exact opposite of what they did all season, namely Pennington. And when you lose the way we did, its tough. The season was still good, but Pennington, IMO, did do some damage thats made me question whether or not he really is the guy i want going into next season.

If we had lost cause we weren't talented enough, then fine. But that's not why we lost. We lost cause we turned the ball over 5 times. The team that tied the single season record for fewest turnovers, 13, had FIVE in one game in the playoffs.

Its a bad sign for guys like Pennington, cause honestly, your supposed to play your best game in the playoffs, not your worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom