Konrad lineup as tailback!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Konrad lineup as tailback!!

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It has been report on Miami Herald that Rob Konrad was placed as a tailback for one play and Easlick as a fullback! Rob got an eight yard gain on it, pretty impressive. What do yall think about that, could he be the next Ricky Williams...haha jk.. :roflmao:

I am sure the coaching staff was experimenting with Konrad. I wont be surprise if in preseason he will line up at rb instead of fb for a couple of plays.

Morris at FB, Konrad at RB. That's a nice "Rhino" set backfield!

I dont' know if he can handle too many carries, he nearly had an aneurysm celebrating an 8 yard gain. He'd be in cardiac arrest if he ever got more than 3 carries or scored a touchdown... :roflmao:

He was a MONSTER carrying the ball at Syracuse............maybe he just needs a chance. We have nothing to lose at this point.

If i remember right over the past few years, hasn't he fumbled when he carried the ball too much?

If I am not mistaken Foerster was a coach at Tampa for awhile and maybe just maybe he may be trying to make a mike alstot out of Konrad.

Can we win a SB said:
It has been report on Miami Herald that Rob Konrad was placed as a tailback for one play and Easlick as a fullback! Rob got an eight yard gain on it, pretty impressive. What do yall think about that, could he be the next Ricky Williams...haha jk.. :roflmao:
Konrad shows no wiggle, he has no moves and isn't exactly a power runner despite his size, he seems to go down fairly easily.

He's a blocker and can be effective on screens, thats about it.

jesusfreak26 said:
If I am not mistaken Foerster was a coach at Tampa for awhile and maybe just maybe he may be trying to make a mike alstot out of Konrad.
I SAID THAT ALREADY LOL LOL

Can we win a SB said:

doug easlick baby!!! :beerbang: hope doug sticks, he's a big hitter.

Haha wasnt doug easlick the one who got kicked out oof one of the practices earlier this summer???lol

Konrad is such an underused part of our offense. Every year, Dave says that Konrad will get the ball more but it never happens. Hopefully, this will be the year Konrad gets his shot.

WHile I wouldn't care for Rob as a TB, I think he could be effective if given the ball more. He obviously has more ability than just as a blocker, or else we would have Deon Dyer still.

Back
Top Bottom