Korry Sperry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Korry Sperry

Drubatuba

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why is this guy not a starter? Yeah I know he only started one regular season game but the one game he did start he played realy well. Against Tampa Bay he compiled 3 rec. for 31 yds. and 1 nice touchdown. And in pre season against SF he had 2 rec. for 29 yds. and 1 td. So all im saying is why don't we give him a chance to start? Anything would be an upgrade from Fasano. At one time he was good but hes gotten slow and hes droping alot of balls. Any way just thought I would bring this up and see what every one thinks about it.

There is the highlight of his touchdown in the Tampa Bay game here.

Im pretty sure the playmaking, blocking TE we need and would like to see every Sunday, is NOT in our roster...

Im pretty sure the playmaking, blocking TE we need and would like to see every Sunday, is NOT in our roster...

How do we know what he can do the kids a rookie. All im saying is give him a few more shots this year he has obviously proven his self enough for atleast that. He's 6-4 242 lbs. and he can run and can catch the ball. I dont know how well he can block though. But he is a great red zone threat.

none of us know for sure what he could be like but the few plays ive seen from him so far i like, hell my avatar is a picture of him and cam

Why is this guy not a starter? Yeah I know he only started one regular season game but the one game he did start he played realy well. Against Tampa Bay he compiled 3 rec. for 31 yds. and 1 nice touchdown. And in pre season against SF he had 2 rec. for 29 yds. and 1 td. So all im saying is why don't we give him a chance to start? Anything would be an upgrade from Fasano. At one time he was good but hes gotten slow and hes droping alot of balls. Any way just thought I would bring this up and see what every one thinks about it.

hes a real project from the FO standpoint,cause all we have to go by is 3 catches and a TD against a very medicore Tampa Bay team....

Fasano has one off season and everyone thinks we need a tight end. We do not need a tight end.

I don't know...maybe it's because he doesn't know the offense well enough to start? If you remember he wasn't with the team during preseason and was signed to the practice squad after Davon Drew, the TE we signed from Baltimore, was placed on IR.

Back
Top Bottom