Kyler Murray available? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray available?

They are seriously trying to make it like the NBA.

RODGERS, Wilson, Murray Watson.

Im glad, so far, teams are not allowing the LeBron James effect happen in the NFL

Tua was a big reason for that win… but I understand you folks have your blinders on, need to support your narrative, can’t be objective and are incapable of giving credit where credit is due
I get it now. When the Dolphins win its because of tua. When they lose its because of the defense and everyone else.

I get it now. When the Dolphins win its because of tua. When they lose its because of the defense and everyone else.
Yea well, I’ve never said that… I support Tua, and believe that he deserves more time to develop…that said, he certainly shoulders his responsibility for some of the losses the last 2 years… I’m just objective

Yea well, I’ve never said that… I support Tua, and believe that he deserves more time to develop…that said, he certainly shoulders his responsibility for some of the losses the last 2 years… I’m just objective
I wasn't specifically aiming that at you but there are some here who think that way

Weird. Wonder who moved this thread here. I guess the Kamara thread should be over here shortly as well.

Jameis Winston i'm sure too.

Not moving in the pocket and throwing under 5 yards. Maybe. Just not many QBs make that a goal.
Bill Murray Ok GIF

LOL. You do know Murray has the 2nd highest completion % (Tua 7th), right? Despite passing much deeper on average. Tua isn't better at anything except getting injured.

Back
Top Bottom