"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins"

Confetti Fart GIF by Kobie

Jack Diddly Squats.

Last edited:
I'm sure Miami will have variants and disguises, to hide what they intend to do. Just like they did against New England; when they showed it and checked out of it, which apparently confused Jones.

The entire NFL, has probably prepared for the zero cover. And I'm pretty sure Miami has made adjustments and expanded on the scheme.

Last edited:
They won't have an answer. What we can do on defense against specifically Lamar is nuts. Force him to be a pocket QB and that's it. Game's over.
IMO LJ from the pocket is inconsistent. He is capable of having a great day, but also of having a very inaccurate day. And keeping him in the pocket is easier said than done. It's possible, but he'll probably make some defenders look silly. That's what makes predicting this game particularly difficult.

I'm sure Miami will have variants and disguises, to hide what they intend to do. Just like they did against New England; when they showed it and checked out of it, which apparently confused Jones.

The entire NFL, has probably prepared for the zero cover. And I'm pretty sure Miami has made adjustments and expanded on the scheme.
Yeah, I dont think we actually run cover 0 at all in this. We might bluff it, but we dont have Jones in this one and I think we need him to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom