Landry going to pro bowl as replacement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry going to pro bowl as replacement

p8lbUNF.gif

That pass is so bad, you almost feel like it has been edited...

I bet he gets a 15 yd personal foul in the game.

Maybe he'll be less frustrated all the time with Tannehill throwing him the ball. Resign Landry, we already lack firepower.

*cough*the pro bowl is a contest between players to prove who is more popular than the other and not a true determination of skill and standing within one's positional group*cough* *cough* true indicators are players that are selected for the all pro offensive and defensive teams. these highlight some of the marquee players at the best of their position, which Landry has never been selected for. chosen based on skill and acoo.plishment by writers and coaches*cough*

oh well now we just have to pay him

I like Landry. Tired of the antics as well. I still want him to be here and finish his career in Miami. Going to the pro bowl was something I hoped he missed out on this year. The only reason is it's a full week for players to try and convince him to come play for their team. I know stuff like this goes on a lot. Oh well I guess if he really wants to be here he will resign with us if the front office wants him still.

Imo Landy does what he is asked to do with a qb who sucks at throwing. Does he need to get some self control hell yes but if I was a player on that offense i would be flagged too...often.

Landry is one of about 4 players on the entire team, that is an actual good football player

But let's cut him because he's asking too much money. This organization has a track record of picking up talent in the draft and free agency. No problem at all to let him leave...

Ohh wait this is the Dolphins we are talking about, not the saints or Patriots, forget everything I said above, this team is straight garbage. You let a stud like Landry go and we will be picking top 5 next year. Probably pick a scrub Jake Long clone too in the top 5 to give us about 4yrs of solid tackle play lmao.

This organization is a joke, if anyone has Ross' email let me know, I want to submit my resume for a front office position.

Pop goes the salary
I don't think it gives him any additional leverage. Maybe with another team but not with us. Perhaps if he didn't back in like he did his last two pro bowls. And not like the pro bowl means anything anyways

Back
Top Bottom