Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Good move for Cleveland regardless what picks they give up. They have a REAL WR in Gordon. One that can spread the field, catch the ball deep, make plays. Jarvis is a heck of a player but one that is replaceable. Will miss his heart but not his attitude. Have fun in Ohio sweetheart.
Yeah I’m sure Caroo or Grant will replace his production lmao.

I'm reading alot of cheerful posts here. I don't know when Landry became public enemy #1 But alot of you seem to be real happy we just lost our best offensive player. I for one think this entire situation sucks and wish we would have paid him. We will regret this just like we did with Wes Welker. What's funny is that was for a 2nd and we drafted a bum while wes went on to become a beast.

Everyone keeps saying this like it's so ****ing outlandish, but it's ridiculous that anyone would think a 2 is unreasonable.

I agree he is worth it but look at what other players have been traded for in regards to draft picks. Everyone would be pissed if we gave up a 2nd for a slot WR AND a big contract.

I'm reading alot of cheerful posts here. I don't know when Landry became public enemy #1 But alot of you seem to be real happy we just lost our best offensive player. I for one think this entire situation sucks and wish we would have paid him. We will regret this just like we did with Wes Welker. What's funny is that was for a 2nd and we drafted a bum while wes went on to become a beast.
Any Fin fan happy today is pretty clueless honestly. Nothing to be happy about losing him.

love Jarvis and kind of feel sorry for him, but i am guessing $13m a season, no state income tax and South Florida sounds pretty good to him right now. this is what he wanted though.

Credit Mike T to get 2 picks..

He got rid of that cap hit too..I'm surprised they traded him, didn't think it was going to happen.

Going to be interesting to see his contract, I don't believe he's only worth 10, but he isn't worth what Evans just got too.

He isn’t pissed. He is about to get paid long term. We probably got a 4 and 6. Useless picks. Tired of this team. If we got an asset to trade up for qb I take it all back. But that would need to be a second rounder.

Back
Top Bottom