Landry's missed TD.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry's missed TD..

Cutler needs to get better but as long as the o-line plays like yesterday our offense will not be very good regardless of who the QB is. They were man handle and that includes everyone of them

Ozzy rules!!

I know the play youre talking about and it seemed like Landry was telling Cutler he should have thrown it to the left but instead threw it straight. He did seem pretty mad

Did anyone catch Landry's reaction after he was wide open in the endzone? He seemed to be waving his hand in a "get off the field" manner back at the QB.

At first I thought he was just motioning that his post route was to the inside, but then he did a hand gesture of "get out of here with that or something/go away".

Do you think there is some frustration from the WR's to Cutler? Outside of those jumpballs, his anticipation and accuracy appear to be nowhere to be found.

He looks a little lost to me so far. He can escape a pocket, but he completely dips his eyes in the process. making it too late to see anyone open more times than not.

Not seeing this spectacular arm neither.

Guess its still early? Whole team stunk regardless but Cutler looked horrid.

It wasn't a get off the field motion. He was motioning, in anger, the route he ran (which was correct) vs what Jay threw to.

I seem to remember T-Hill having a crappy game last year after the extension and we lost. The start Moore threads started up. Everyone called for T-Hill's head and he lit it up after that and the start Moore threads slowly faded away. We got a taste of Moore for a couple of games and reality hit that Moore can be a decent care taker for a couple of quarters, but long-term is not a viable option. Osweiler, really? He couldn't even make the Browns team. lol

yup i saw it and was actually gonna post it also.. looked like he was pissed off at cutler and he was asking out.. looked totally frustrated

It wasn't a get off the field motion. He was motioning, in anger, the route he ran (which was correct) vs what Jay threw to.

Correct, I saw that he did a post pattern with his hand, but after that he did a "shoe fly" motion with some disgust on his face. Not a come here motion, like most players do when they signal they need to come out.

Was a backhanded swat lol. Wish I could get a clip.

I saw it... It almost looked like he could have been waving his hand that it was his bad. Maybe he ran the post instead of flag because it was so open. At least that's what I was hoping when I saw it happen - not good if players are calling each other out this early. Chances are, he was waving because he was mad about the throw though.

He was signaling for another WR to enter the game. I was at the game sitting right there. Yes he was frustrated but that motion wasn't toward Cutler. He left the field after that deep route and came back in on the 3rd down attempt. Cutler missed Landry open down the middle twice yesterday. Unfortunately it happens but the O has a whole sucked yesterday.

Cutler missed a lot of throws and a lot of throws were placed in a spot that allowed defenders to make a play or hinder the receivers ability to get YAC. Parker took a lot of heat for not turning upfield on the 4th down play, but I felt that the throw was high and in front for no reason. Parker looks like he had to reach to make the catch and it threw off his balance making him go lateral whereas if the pass had hit him in stride he could have turned upfield to get the first.

But maybe I'm wrong...I was too disgusted to rewind it to confirm...

I believed when Ryan went down and Cutler talk began that we would win no more games with Cutler QBing instead of Moore. I still stand by that.

Landry will move on from this circus team. T-Bum really needs to go. He is awful with the Jets like he is here. Ok Ross. Experiment over. Dump him next year

Should've signed Kaepernick...

As soon as he ditches the witch, I am all for it.

Nobody in the world banged the drum louder for Kap in that year's draft than me; however, the boy is beguiled,***** whipped, into a frenzy of confusion that has damaged his relationship with his birth mother and forced his own lovely parents to go out on a limb and risk alienating their own friends and neighbors.

I'm all for protesting injustice everywhere, but this guy was doing apologetics for Che Guevara, who was, in fact, a mass murderer and the father of Cuban fascism.

If we signed Kap a few months ago................can't post it.

Back
Top Bottom