Last game... (on my opion) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last game... (on my opion)

patacu74

Patacu
Reaction score
Well, this my opinion on the last game.....

1) Take it easy, is only one game, the first game of the seson.
2) We need to improve, ofcurese, in a lot of areas, but last year we paly better in late seson.... I prefer that than a good start (like the time with Wanny) and get to the hole later.
3) Dante need to play better, yes, but we can´t give up on him after just one game...He try to do to mouch (like Feely did, Iam not comparing them), and fource plays. but in some moment he move the team, he had 260 yards, thats not bad, he made other good playes. But he made two big mistakes.
4) OL in the runing game, look like the one we had with Feely, horribole :mad: , but the pass protection was good most of the time.
5) Ronnie did what he could, the OL didn´t help him, he gain that yards just with his power, he had good hands, in the pasing gme he did very well (another observation in the runing game, he run better in the second half, we could use him a littel more in there, this is more mistake from Mulrakey).
6) Our WR ad reciving group: Wes was great, the best player of the game. Chambers need tomplay better, during all game, he didn´t good i the frist half (he had 5 reseptions for 69 yeards in the second half) , but he did fine in the second, I confident that he will do better in the seson, Booker play fine for me, Randy need to play more too.
7) Our defense, well we all know that the secundary nedd a lottttttttt of work, especialy Goodman (he will do fine as 2 after Danieles, but not the starter), and Lehan, they made big mistakes, in coveregues and penalties.
The DL in the rusing game give two or three big plays, but I think they will get better.
I like how Keith taylor, Will Allen played (he was the best in the secundary, he drop and Int, but he don´t have the best hands) Crowder, well I didn´t soo much of him but I didn´t see him give in plays, Vonnie did good for me, and I think that mabe Y Bell could do better as the starter.
8) Our St, was the best in the game, they play really good,
9) I think the coach staf need to do better also.

But all the mistakes, and problems I think we could solve them, I think >Saban will change and the team will do better.
I also think that is better,that the press don´t put the team as a contender to SB, is less presure.....
I see potencial in Dante, he just need to play better, but he and the rest of the ofense will play better as the seson goes.

Lets go :dolphins: , and all the positive Dolphins fans, we need to suport our team, we have a Coach that could change the things in the important mouments, we dont have Wanny any more.

Note: I´m sorry if you don´t understand something, English is not my first langue, I did my best to try expres my point.

Back
Top Bottom