Last Two HOF DVD's................ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Two HOF DVD's................

NY_FinFan_72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6434238953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

-----------------------------------------

I know this is the wrong forum. MODS, you can move this to The Exchange if need be. I'm just trying to help some folks out, so if this could stay on the main board for a little while, that would be cool.

-----------------------------------------

OK, the link above will take you to the last two HOF Ceremony 4 DVD Box Sets I have left. I've been selling them in groups of 5 at a time, and I'm down to my last two, with less than 24 hours to go.

The "Buy It Now" is $25, but for these last two I will accept any offer over $15. Just click on "Submit Best Offer" and take it from there.

For FinHeaven Members ONLY: If you choose the "Buy It Now", I will throw in a copy of last weeks game on DVD.

I've been doing this for a few weeks now, but this is it. I'm not going to re-list these after the last two are sold.

I just wanted to make my fellow FinHeaveners aware of this, and aware of the fact that I will accept offers of $15 or more.

Many people from this site have purchased this and have been extremely happy with the quality and presentation.

Post here or PM me if you have any questions.​

Just had a thought... even if I ship out of the country, will the DVD play on your player?

Let me know... there's still one left.

Still one left with less than 5 hours to go. See my first post in this thread for my FinHeaven Special.

Thanks

Mike

Back
Top Bottom