Latest mock draft conducted via simulator. I would sign up for this. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest mock draft conducted via simulator. I would sign up for this.

JcFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
13: R1p13
cb william jackson iii
houston

42: R2p11
ilb reggie ragland
alabama

73: R3p10
rb kenneth dixon
louisiana tech

107: R4p9
olb deion jones
lsu

147: R5p8
ot joe haeg
north dakota state

186: R6p11
ot willie beavers
western michigan

227: R7p6
g sedrick flowers
texas

231: R7p10
cb wayne lyons

Ragland at 42... wow. If he fell to the second round at all I would hope to trade up for him.

If we get WJIII AND Ragland then that's a dynamite draft. But it'll never happen. Ragland's gone probably soon after the #13 pick.

That's a pipe dream. At least four guys on that list will go one or two rounds ahead of where they're slated here. We'd be lucky to have a shot at Deion Jones at pick 42.

While I agree that Ragland should be gone by then, there's always that guy or two that just drops and drops for whatever reason.(Rey Maulauga, for example)
If he did, how sweet would that be?
Not counting on it though.

:lol: Ragland at 42? Sure. Also WJ3 will be a major bust and taking him at 13 may sink our entire franchise. Just so ya know. Trading up for Elliot or taking WJ3 over VH3 or even Apple are the worst case scenarios for Tbum's draft.

:lol: Ragland at 42? Sure. Also WJ3 will be a major bust and taking him at 13 may sink our entire franchise. Just so ya know. Trading up for Elliot or taking WJ3 over VH3 or even Apple are the worst case scenarios for Tbum's draft.

Why do you think WJIII will bust? Interested to hear your reason why. His physical traits & skill set fit the mold of Vance Joseph's defense.

One of these simulators I got:

Round 1) Jared Goff

Round 2) Paxton Lynch

Round 3) Dak Prescott

Yeah, I want a new QB. lol

13: R1p13
cb william jackson iii
houston

42: R2p11
ilb reggie ragland
alabama

73: R3p10
rb kenneth dixon
louisiana tech

107: R4p9
olb deion jones
lsu

147: R5p8
ot joe haeg
north dakota state

186: R6p11
ot willie beavers
western michigan

227: R7p6
g sedrick flowers
texas

231: R7p10
cb wayne lyons

You need to cut back on your use of "simulators". (hehe)

Why do you think WJIII will bust? Interested to hear your reason why. His physical traits & skill set fit the mold of Vance Joseph's defense.
A solidly built 6 footer with speed in the 4.3s are physical traits that will fit a lot of defenses. His physicality should make for a good fit, but he's going to struggle in coverage. Too many lapses for a senior corner. The success he had in college was usually his exerting his athletic superiority over inferior competition. He's going to lose that edge on the next level and doesn't show enough outside of his athleticism to move beyond that. He's worth looking at in later rounds, but way too dangerous at 13. No way would I take him that high. Too much bust potential.

You mean like how how he lost his edge against FSU receivers? :d-day:

WJ3 is this years Marcus Peters. Almost the same player on tape.. He would be the number 1 rated corner if he played @a top school.

You mean like how how he lost his edge against FSU receivers? :d-day:

WJ3 is this years Marcus Peters. Almost the same player on tape.. He would be the number 1 rated corner if he played @a top school.
Maguire was **** awful. Complete trainwreck. That FSU game is dangerous to base things on. Yeah, I would be a lot more on board taking him at 13 if he performed at a top school.

That simulator is way off :lol:

13: R1P13 CB WILLIAM JACKSON III
42: R2P11 DE KEVIN DODD CLEMSON
73: R3P10 G JOSHUA GARNETT STANFORD
107: R4P9 ILB SCOOBY WRIGHT ARIZONA
147: R5P8 RB KENNETH DIXON LOUISIANA TECH
186: R6P11 CB JAMES BRADBERRY SAMFORD
227: R7P6 G REES ODHIAMBO BOISE STATE
231: R7P10 K KA'IMI FAIRBAIRN UCLA

Back
Top Bottom