Latest Rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Rumors

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Rumors that are floating around the league... Falcons owner Arthur Blank is said to covet Boston College QB Matt Ryan...the Dolphins will pass on Matt Ryan with the first pick in the Draft...Dolphins V.P. Bill Parcells is said to be interested in taking fellow New Jersey native Joe Flacco with one of the teams picks in the Draft...the Broncos are considering making a move up in the Draft to select either USC DT Sedric Ellis or LSU DT Glenn Dorsey...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bills QB J.P. Losman's name has been linked in trades to Minnesota, Detroit, Atlanta and Green Bay.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sounds good for the Dolphins!![/FONT]

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/AlsHotNwsRms.html

The Falcons wanting Ryan bad is really good also. That means they could try and trade up qith us.

Why??? They know we are not drafting him, and neither are the Rams considering the contract extension they gave Bulger.

People, the only chance we have of trading out of #1 is Dallas and Jerry Jones obsession for McFadden.

any news or rumors about who might be comming in for visits today or who we are targeting?

Flacco....teams are willing to move up to get either Ellis or Dorsey...any talk of movement is good.

they're not going to move up to any where near the 1st pick. The Broncos wanting to move up has nothing to do with Miami

they're not going to move up to any where near the 1st pick. The Broncos wanting to move up has nothing to do with Miami

Again...any talk of movement is only good. No one knows where teams consider either Ellis or Dorsey...it could be anywhere...but no doubt it won't be any lower than 5 to 6.
We have to look towards all trading partners...there's no reason not to believe that the Falcons won't trade up two spots to be sure they get the player they want...from 3...the Dolphins will be looking again for a trading partner.

If we pick Flacco, I think we'll be in pretty good shape. I say we still go after a defensive or offensive linemen with the first pick IMO...

No one needs to trade up with us to get Cedric Ellis or Glen Dorsey. Ellis will be there in the 8-10 range and Dorsey in the 5-8.

I want Flacco or Henne. Take Chris Long.

Falcons wanting matt r. is good for us. trade first rd pick + hall?

Hall is one of the most overrated corners in the game. His only upside is his speed. Also, I think everyone sees right through the whole Matt Ryan at #1 bs. We're not picking him, St.Louis isn't picking him so they have absolutely no reason to trade up.

No one needs to trade up with us to get Cedric Ellis or Glen Dorsey. Ellis will be there in the 8-10 range and Dorsey in the 5-8.

I want Flacco or Henne. Take Chris Long.

Henne is garbage, he just had a good senior bowl and combine. If it wasn't for that he would be considered a late round pick, like Ainge or Flynn. He is inaccurate, has lousy pocket presence, and can't throw under pressure. He won't be in the NFL anymore in 4 yrs.

Flacco I still don't know much about, he's big, strong, and has a cannon for an arm. He just reminds me of Giovanni Carmazzi when he came out. Which scares me. Came out of no where after the combine and senior bowl, and worked his way to be a high 3rd rounder to San Francisco. Then did jack, out of the NFL faster than John Avery.

Again...any talk of movement is only good. No one knows where teams consider either Ellis or Dorsey...it could be anywhere...but no doubt it won't be any lower than 5 to 6.
We have to look towards all trading partners...there's no reason not to believe that the Falcons won't trade up two spots to be sure they get the player they want...from 3...the Dolphins will be looking again for a trading partner.

Sure....trying to convince Atlanta that we are going to take Ryan is something we that very well may happen. But to think Denver has Dorsey or Ellis rated as the best player in the draft and are willing to move all the way up to #1 to take either is just not realistic. The asking price would be huge and they dont have the ammo. They may very well be looking to move up, but probably more in the 5-8 range. My guess would be to New Englands pick at 7

From the latest rumors I've heard, Parcells / Ireland are also highly interested in drafting Matt Ryan.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom