laughable jets forum site | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

that actually was pretty funny. nice.

since you are the expert of everything that is 'badass' - i need some help with that superb faneca pic. were you going for the 'insurance salesman' or the 'keep that guy away from my kids'?

When did I say I was an expert on everything badass?

I was going for the guy who helped turn our O line from one of the worst to one of the best in one season.

nyjunc said:
That was funny Ollie.

Ollie is one of our worst posters at theganggreen.com but I give him credit b/c that was funny.

I see this is where u landed after your suspension tantrum

And I love how you *******es are banking on a QB we threw in the trash. I'd rather have the unknown.
Finally a winning season,and 1 win out what? 12 tries against the Jets,and a bunch of bandwagoners are talking smack. BTW,did you tools figure out where the Doplhins play football yet? Or are there going to be blackouts with the exception of the Jets game again?

:crazy::crazy::lol:

And I love how you *******es are banking on a QB we threw in the trash. I'd rather have the unknown.
Finally a winning season,and 1 win out what? 12 tries against the Jets,and a bunch of bandwagoners are talking smack. BTW,did you tools figure out where the Doplhins play football yet? Or are there going to be blackouts with the exception of the Jets game again?
The same QB who finished 2nd in the league in MVP voting and played a huge role in giving us the best comeback season in NFL history :thanks:. Truly, I thank the Jets for throwing him away like that. Enjoy your QB who played 1 year in college, and your new coach Buddy, err Rex Ryan. Hope it works out for you guys, being the ****ty franchise you have always been, and probably will remain.

The same QB who finished 2nd in the league in MVP voting and played a huge role in giving us the best comeback season in NFL history :thanks:. Truly, I thank the Jets for throwing him away like that. Enjoy your QB who played 1 year in college, and your new coach Buddy, err Rex Ryan. Hope it works out for you guys, being the ****ty franchise you have always been, and probably will remain.
Didn't you watch the game vs the Ravens? That is textbook Chad right there. I defended him for years,until i came to the realization that he is only capable of so much. You had the season you had because of a suprise gimmick in the wildcat,taking the attention off of a severely limited QB who moves like mollases in the pocket. And an easy schedule. You'll have to see for yourself. Again,i'll take the unknown.

that actually was pretty funny. nice.

since you are the expert of everything that is 'badass' - i need some help with that superb faneca pic. were you going for the 'insurance salesman' or the 'keep that guy away from my kids'?

Actally he's an expert on being a fatass not a badass.

Didn't you watch the game vs the Ravens? That is textbook Chad right there. I defended him for years,until i came to the realization that he is only capable of so much. You had the season you had because of a suprise gimmick in the wildcat,taking the attention off of a severely limited QB who moves like mollases in the pocket. And an easy schedule. You'll have to see for yourself. Again,i'll take the unknown.
Blaming the Wildcat, which we used about 5 times a game at most, on our success. You really are quite clueless eh? :lol: Going by that logic of "I'll take the unknown", I feel much better about this team now, with Chad Henne ready to take the job should Pennington struggle or get injured.

:lol2:

likewise you *******s are banking on a HC that the Ravens for all intents and purposes clearly were willing to throw in the trash....even if it meant losing the latest of their plug and play defensive system "geniuses" Obviously from what THEY knew, they'd have rather had the unknown.

992ixh-1.jpg

say hello to the conference doormats:
2dv4whj-1.jpg

When did I say I was an expert on everything badass?

I was going for the guy who helped turn our O line from one of the worst to one of the best in one season.

I see this is where u landed after your suspension tantrum

that wasn't funny. was hoping that would be funny.

the dolphins, without being a homer, are 100x better now than we were last year. just look at the depth on our roster - expect that 3-4 D to be fugging sick. my only question is whether or not pennington can walk on water 2 years in a row. staying healthy is also a concern - as always.

100x better? Why, because they re-signed their own guys and picked up a center from the raiders?

They'll be good but the weakness in the secondary will be the downfall.

100x better? Why, because they re-signed their own guys and picked up a center from the raiders?

They'll be good but the weakness in the secondary will be the downfall.

i'll bite. all our positions are not only set now, but we also have depth. last year there were questions at QB, offensive line, WR (still some), and the entire defense. we didn't know what pennington would bring, we didn't know if there was anyone besides vernon carey who could block, we didn't know if we had a single receiver worth a damn, and we weren't sure of a single position on D outside of porter, crowder, and allen. now, i can say who every starter will be with confidence and who their backup will be. so yes, 100x better. good drafts make all the difference.

as far as the secondary goes, be prepared to be surprised. we could very well have the best safety tandem in the league - not to mention that vontae and/or sean will compliment allen nicely.

On paper there is no question Miami is better prepared for 2009 than they were 2008 BUT that doesn't mean you will be better or even as good.

On paper there is no question Miami is better prepared for 2009 than they were 2008 BUT that doesn't mean you will be better or even as good.

records don't mean everything. we're a better team now any way you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom