Lawson to DenveR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawson to DenveR?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
do you guys thnk DEN moved ahead of us b/c of lawson? we NEVER brought him in ala Ronnie Brown and DEN lacked a big time pass rusher and they lost price. I think that is who they are targeting

They will draft Chad Jackson or Maroney at #15

jimthefin said:
They will draft Chad Jackson or Maroney at #15

I think thats a little high for Maroney. They do have the 37th overall pick now too.

i dotn know about that. but if its a RB it aint maroney it'll be williams

i doubt it.they wanted to get in front of us to get jackson.they knew that we had intrest in him so they traded up s they can grab him

I think they moved in front to get Santonio Holmes and that's what the latest rumors are saying.

bullseyeguy said:
I think they moved ahead because they got a steal and Alantas pick was 15...I dont their intention was getting in front of Miami...
That is right on. Denver didnt even initiate the deal, the Falcons did. Falcons werent willing to give up #15 for John Abraham. They traded with Denver for there 29 which is to spots better then the 1st that Seattle was willing to give for Abraham.

Lawson is a standup D-End, and best used in a 3-4 scheme, we already have 3 solid Lb's and we wouldnt target a small Dend after losing Pryce. Courtney Brown isnt that big and our LBs are already undersized......fast....but undersized. Our Run D would go down the drain if we went after lawson....we need a Big DEnd.

Back
Top Bottom