LB rd 1 if we dont get LA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB rd 1 if we dont get LA

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we dont get LA, what route would you guys wnat us to go in RD 1? I think signing him helps us tremendously cuz then we can go WR/DT in rd 1 or even OT but w/out him we prob cancel out one and go LB as 1st priority. i think S will be addressed rd 3 or 4 and that w/out LA we will prob go after LAWSON, SIMMS, or BUNKLEY/WIMBLEY. Lawson is a 4.4 man and M williams is a 4.8 man and that shows tremendously when you watched their vid's and see how unhumanly fast Lawson gets off the line. he puts M wiliams to shame and i heard that M WIlliams tends to take some plays off and isn't that consistent.
What LB would you guys want if we dont get LA in rd 1?

I am staring to really like Greenway at #16.

I like Whitner too.

I would be happy with either but would prefer a trade down to pick up later 1st and a #2 pick.

The Fins could still get a quality DB or LB in the 20's somewhere.

jimthefin said:
I am staring to really like Greenway at #16.

I like Whitner too.

I would be happy with either but would prefer a trade down to pick up later 1st and a #2 pick.

The Fins could still get a quality DB or LB in the 20's somewhere.

I agree, trade down for more picks. There is great depth at LB and DB in this draft.

SR 7 said:
If we dont get LA, what route would you guys wnat us to go in RD 1? I think signing him helps us tremendously cuz then we can go WR/DT in rd 1 or even OT but w/out him we prob cancel out one and go LB as 1st priority. i think S will be addressed rd 3 or 4 and that w/out LA we will prob go after LAWSON, SIMMS, or BUNKLEY/WIMBLEY. Lawson is a 4.4 man and M williams is a 4.8 man and that shows tremendously when you watched their vid's and see how unhumanly fast Lawson gets off the line. he puts M wiliams to shame and i heard that M WIlliams tends to take some plays off and isn't that consistent.
What LB would you guys want if we dont get LA in rd 1?
Would it be possible for you to make any more threads?

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Wimbley or trading down and getting Carpenter and Jon Scott/Gabe Watson in the 2nd

i like the sound of that but dont ask why i just also would like to trade RW for den 37th overall and possibly a 5th or 6th b/c itll help us out on the long run AND b/c i doubt RW accoridng to him is going to be aorund for much longer. 1-2 years according to him

RunRickyRun34 said:
Alright.. He doesn't put Mario Williams to shame :D

Seriously though, Lawson is a great player but you are watching a "Lawson Highlight Reel" so you will see every nice play Lawson made.

ok adn then wetach M Williams video isn't as impressive as his.

If we go LB, I would stay at 16 and hope Wimbley falls, if not, I would consider drafting Ernie Sims, or trading down and getting Carpenter. I just think Carpenter is going to be a very good OLB in the 3-4 defense. Lawson is another strong possibility, but he'll be more work than say a Wimbley or Carpenter.

Back
Top Bottom