League Wide Cuts Thread (non-dolphins) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

League Wide Cuts Thread (non-dolphins)

Cayleb Jones - WR - Free Agent
Vikings released WR Cayleb Jones.

Jones is suspended the first four games for PEDs and wouldn't have counted against the Vikings' roster, but this isn't a surprise after his arrest this week. Minnesota also cut QB Peter Pujals, RB Kobe McCrary, FB Luke McNitt, WR Korey Robertson, OG Kareem Are, OL Kaleb Johnson, OT Dieugot Joseph, OL J.P. Quinn, CB Trevon Mathis, LB Mike Needham, and LB Brett Taylor.

Ladarius Gunter - DB - Free Agent
Panthers waived CB Ladarius Gunter.

He was among 16 Panthers let go on Friday. Gunter started 15 games for the Packers in 2016 but only saw the field four times with Carolina last season. He'll look to latch on elsewhere as a special teamer and backup cornerback.
Related: Panthers

Source: panthers.com
Aug 31 - 6:53 PM

Jets cut lb Kevin minter. I think he’s the 2 down guy formerly of Arizona.

I’d kick the tires on that as a 2 deep mike.

He was pretty solid in zona

Keep a keen eye on the linebackers and rookie QB and possible DT.

Stands to reason we would pick up a LB from the cut wire.

Jets cut lb Kevin minter. I think he’s the 2 down guy formerly of Arizona.

I’d kick the tires on that as a 2 deep mike.

He was pretty solid in zona
what do you think about rg3? minter seems like a nice option also better depth than what we have

Ian Rapoport reports Miami possibly interested in RG III

"With Teddy Bridgewater off the market, Griffin is a big name flyer that should only cost a conditional late-rounder. Dallas, Miami, and Jacksonville are possible Griffin landing spots." rotoworld

Tegray Scales just got cut from the Rams. Can't be any worse than our 6th linebacker.

Back
Top Bottom