Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Some of you may find this very interesting. Sure looks real to me :idk:

https://imgur.com/gallery/ivp1i

ZxDdgpx.jpg

Lots of intersting stuff there.

They graded Tebow as a 6th round pick and the 7th QB available. Its worth remembering that the Broncos picked the guy in the first round :lol:

It was a hell of a TE class!

ukxLKN1.jpg

Pitta and Gresham were solid players. Even Cumberland has stuck around with the Jets. Mastrud was in Miami and Oakland for a good while. Moaeki is solid but always injured, even that guy with a stupidly long name won a ring in New England

Link doesnt work for me, andThese aren't final evaluations I'd assume? Pretty simplified description too. I cant imagine anyone using that little info to make a draft decision, but who knows...

The Earl Thomas evaluation only has 3 games listed. I think most of the hardcores here watch more than 3 games of tape on each player.

Interesting that both Emanual Sanders and Antonio Brown were rated that low but both went to Pittsburgh and developed the way they did. That's scouting, drafting and coaching at its best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link doesnt work for me, andThese aren't final evaluations I'd assume? Pretty simplified description too. I cant imagine anyone using that little info to make a draft decision, but who knows... The Earl Thomas evaluation only has 3 games listed. I think most of the hardcores here watch more than 3 games of tape on each player.
I'm sure those three games are standout games, for quick review and do not encompass the entirety of game review that the scout did

Always nice to be reminded of that time we passed on Earl Thomas (and several others) for mediOdrick and Misidemeanor. Solid trade down value there.

That was an awful tradedown....just as Jordan was an awful tradeup.

This years tradedown looks golden right now.

That was an awful tradedown....just as Jordan was an awful tradeup.

This years tradedown looks golden right now.

The 2010 was absolutely terrible and helped set us back years, both in trade value and in picks. The trade up for Jordan was masterful in value, just the wrong player picked. This year's trade down was terrible in value, but fortunately, we got inexplicably lucky in Tunsil falling. Thank god, because we may have ended up with the 4th best CB otherwise. :puke:

Back
Top Bottom