LeBatard coming up on Dan Patrick Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBatard coming up on Dan Patrick Show

LeBatard admits he's a dork.

NOTE: This may be taken out of context.

Now it comes out. Ricky and LeBatard are writing a book.

And Ricky will ONLY talk about this whole ordeal in this book!

I guess he is searching for THE TRUTH in book sales!

Its so obvious too that Le Batard has sacrificed his own opinions and objectivity in order to get into Ricky's "inner circle" as Prisco calls it.

Thing is, after this, why would you WANT to be in Ricky's "inner circle"?

I'll find it funny if Ricky tries to write a book and fan reaction is so negative to him that no publisher wants to touch it. I mean Robert Smith thought he could pawn his football career into a book and he couldn't find anyone that would publish it for a long time because they were like "Who are you again?"

ckparrothead said:
Its so obvious too that Le Batard has sacrificed his own opinions and objectivity in order to get into Ricky's "inner circle" as Prisco calls it.

I'll find it funny if Ricky tries to write a book and fan reaction is so negative to him that no publisher wants to touch it. I mean Robert Smith thought he could pawn his football career into a book and he couldn't find anyone that would publish it for a long time because they were like "Who are you again?"

Robert Smith also has the brains and desire to become a doctor. That sounds alot more legit then retiring to smack the bong around a bit, don't you think? And Robert Smith also didn't royally screw the Vikings over when he decided to retire. I think Ricky is going to miss football alot more than football will miss him!

TKO said:
Robert Smith also has the brains and desire to become a doctor. That sounds alot more legit then retiring to smack the bong around a bit, don't you think? And Robert Smith also didn't royally screw the Vikings over when he decided to retire. I think Ricky is going to miss football alot more than football will miss him!

I wish everyone would stop saying that Smith is a doctor. HE ENVER WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL. He is in the construction business and computer business. He is not a DOCTOR. Stop perpetraing this rumor.

jgarMD said:
I wish everyone would stop saying that Smith is a doctor. HE ENVER WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL. He is in the construction business and computer business. He is not a DOCTOR. Stop perpetraing this rumor.

Go back and read my quote, I never said he was a doctor. I said that he has the brains and desire to become a doctor. Granted, he didn't follow through with his plans, but at least he had some sort of plan.

TKO said:
Go back and read my quote, I never said he was a doctor. I said that he has the brains and desire to become a doctor. Granted, he didn't follow through with his plans, but at least he had some sort of plan.

OK, your right, my bad. I still think Robert Smith at least did it with some class and bailed early AFTER he fulfilled his contract. His situation and RW situation are completely different.

jgarMD said:
OK, your right, my bad. I still think Robert Smith at least did it with some class and bailed early AFTER he fulfilled his contract. His situation and RW situation are completely different.

The reason why I think Robert Smith did it with class is because he retired right after the season and gave the Vikings time to find a quality replacement, which they found in the draft in Michael Bennett. I wouldn't have hated Ricky if he retired a lot earlier in the offseason or right after this season even though he still would have had a contract. If he retired at a good time, I think most Fins fans would respect his decision and it would also show respect to his organization because it would give them time to find a quality replacement. If Ricky retired in January, Stephen Jackson could be a Dolphin right now (I think Carey is going to be good for us but if Ricky retired before the draft picking up Jackson would be a no brainer), or Corey Dillon could be a Dolphin (although I wouldn't necessarily want him because I think he cares more about his stats than his team's record).

jgarMD said:

Couldn't agree more.

ckparrothead said:

The ironic thing about that is this: Isnt Inner Circle the band that plays the theme for the show COPS. Smoking the bong Ricky, not the best of life plans. "Bad Boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do, what'cha gonna do when they come for you?"
:D

Back
Top Bottom