LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

FinFan 13

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think this makes the Heat the front-runners to win it all for many years to come...F'n awesome.

can't wait to get there jerseys

This will be fun to watch, no doubt about it, Will the Heat become the "yankees/patriots" of the NBA in terms of the team that everyone will love to hate? lol

and Mike Miller has an offer on the table, Miami told him he had until tonight to accept it

i wonder what teams like the lakers, celtics, and magic are gonna do to try and compete with this goliath. i mean ... what can they do? if wade stays healthy they'll win the next - what - 7 titles? good gawd.

Looks awesome on paper. Don't get your hopes up though just yet. I've said it a hundred times, I'll say it again. No length/post defense = no ring. I think the Heat resign Joel Anthony, who is a very good shotblocker though, but if you're going into the season with Bosh/Beasley or Bosh/Haslem as the starters, no chance. Also, while Wade-LeBron-Bosh is an amazing trio, is there any other player worth a damn on the Heat? I thought so. Hate to be a debbie downer, but the Heat still have big concerns about the post and depth.

i just want to know where most of you guys were when the heat were playing in round 1 of the playoffs and losing to the c's with this past seasons roster...don't answer...i already know...wasn't much heat talk then on this board...

that's a heck of a top 3 now in miami for heat fans...i still think you need another piece or so but just do me a favor and kick the lakers ***...they dive and ballerina more than the netherlands world cup team if that's even possible...

Hats off to Pat Riley for orchestrating these moves.
119oyki-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom