LeBron James Got Dunked On. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James Got Dunked On.

R_t_Kraken

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/15942689

LeBron James got posterized at his own camp yesterday. No footage available as LeBron and Nike demanded all people with cameras and footage at the event give it up.

image2ada-1.jpg

nice poster, i am really getting sick of lebron, first the thing with the magic, and now this, he is slowly becoming what kobe once was, thinking he is bigger than the game

nice poster, i am really getting sick of lebron, first the thing with the magic, and now this, he is slowly becoming what kobe once was, thinking he is bigger than the game

lol, that's a photoshop job, i read the actual posterization was worse. Course, Lebron couldn't have that seen, it might ruin his image.

This guy apparently hasn't been humbled ever and won't allow himself to be humbled and by that he will never be an NBA champion with him as the go to guy.When you are humbled you reflect go to a drawing board,reflect again,think,put thoughs together and go out focused on what you wanna do. When you are not humbled you can't see your weaknesses therefore how can you acknowledge em and make yourself better?

With him feeling invisible obviously(driving at 180 mph on highway) and the chosen one(as his tattoo says) plus him being the king(way before he played an nba game thanks to Nike), it is only going to get worse teamed up with shaq, these two are gonna take over the NBA media attention scene this season.But it's always fun to see Shaq's claims...

F--- Lebron, he thinks way too highly of himself. I believe it was Lebron who told Nike to confiscate all tapes, not Nike on their own. I really don't like him even though I'll admit I'm biased being a Wade fan, but what a baby.

lol, that's a photoshop job, i read the actual posterization was worse. Course, Lebron couldn't have that seen, it might ruin his image.

I know its a photoshop

I think he really hurt his image by demanding the tape be confiscated. BTW....Theat cameraman did NOT have to give that tape up. It is NOT Nike property.

Israel Gutierrez: LeBron James' image takes big hit with childish actions

Please, let this be an act of brilliant, on-the-spot viral advertisement (or nonadvertisement) by Nike.

Please, let some young executive at the world's most influential shoe company be on the verge of a major promotion.

It's the only way LeBron James can come out of this hidden-video fiasco without looking like the most childish, egomaniacal, embarrassingly self-absorbed superstar athlete ever.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/basketball/story/1141985.html

If everybody knows it exists why hide it? Makes no sense. I thought Nike might be saving the footage for some type of marketing ploy in the future? IDK??

since day 1 i havent had respect for lebron like i have some of the other greats. everything seems so manufactored with him. im cool with him making as much money as possible, but you cant have it both ways. he will never have the heart or determenation that jordon had, no matter how many commercials he puts out.

his problem is that he has all of his friends around his business, and no one there to tell him the truth. sucks for him, because i think that he is a pretty alright person. mark my words, something will happen that will humble him, and i think this dunk already has. it was nice seeing courtney lee of my magic dunking on him in the playoffs. or seeing gortat block him twice.

I think he really hurt his image by demanding the tape be confiscated. BTW....Theat cameraman did NOT have to give that tape up. It is NOT Nike property.

Im more than sure Nike threw some big money at that guy for the tape

Back
Top Bottom