Lee County Dolphin Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee County Dolphin Fans

Im close to Lee County in Charlotte county port charlotte, there isnt squat for places to go that i know of.

Naples! I'm a bit frustrated, we live less than two hours away from Miami and as far as I know, won't be seeing the game on tv. What's up with that!?

Naples! I'm a bit frustrated, we live less than two hours away from Miami and as far as I know, won't be seeing the game on tv. What's up with that!?

You get the CW46 (channel 6 in Lee)? The cable guide for some reason isn't showing it but it will be on tonight at 7:30. The CW isn't a true local channel like nbc, cbs, fox......... so they don't always put the local stuff on the guide even though it will be on. The NFL network will also show replay at 11:00 tonight.

Im close to Lee County in Charlotte county port charlotte, there isnt squat for places to go that i know of.

I lived up there for about a year right by the library off Forrest Nelson Blvd. There are a couple of bars on 41 that play games but I can't remember the names of them.

Ft. Myers native here. Can't say to much about where to go and catch the game. I have gotten it at Pinchers, Nick & Stellas & Bucketts. They all have Satelite systems and can get the game. Just ask them to put it on, they are not going to turn a beer chugging, food chowing, paying customer away.

Yeah you can watch Phin games anywhere but you have to watch it in the corner because some other teams fans meet there. That's what we don't seem to have is a 'Dolphin' bar.

A lot of people from other teams have to meet up at a bar because the don't get all their teams games on TV like we do. We are also lucky over here because we are outside the blackout zone. (at least as far as I know)

All Buc games are shown here as well but there are still several 'Buc' bars in the area, so I think we need to step up over here and start taking our bars back!

I'm born and raised in Fort Myers lifelong Fins fan, I say we create our own bar by just going to a place because it just doesn't make sense that Fins fans don't have a home bar even though our team is maybe two hours away. I know we can do it, we have the people now we need the bar

One of us (not me) that likes to organize needs to get this together. You maybe? We can fill an entire place up if we all have one central place and use this tread to communicate.

i live in cape coral and last year i found the best spot to watch a fins game in the entire 5 years i've lived here. the new stevie tomatos on pine island rd. granted, i went to see the game when it was one of those infamous inter-conference home games that fox has to handle. LOL @ hustlers for a football game. i'd think i've caught a few STDs from that place just by breathing.

Interesting...I live near there as well

i canceled sunday ticket this year to save money so there is usually a game or two i don't get...will check it out

I'll head go there too, Steve's Tomatoes on Pine Island Rd for away games.

I'll call the Dolphins today to see if they can start a club here.

I'll head go there too, Steve's Tomatoes on Pine Island Rd for away games.

I'll call the Dolphins today to see if they can start a club here.

Make sure to give us the update Dtonic. If they say yeah and Stevie Tomatoes gives us the okay we should call the News Press and get them to announce it for us. Maybe even call Stan and Haney (big Phin fans) and 770 am and get Mouldon on board.

didnt know so many actually lived close by, tailgate? lol

What we should all do is that Bus deal to a game. You do it as a group and the tickets are reduced they take you right up to the stadium and bring us all back here. I did it about 5 years ago and it was awesome! No stress finding parking and no DUIs + they give you tickets all the same section so there is no confusion.

Your in Port Charlotte so you'd have to drive down here and meet up with everyone else. That's not to far though

i think thats def an idea, i dont know why we shouldnt we are all close by enough you know.

Make sure to give us the update Dtonic. If they say yeah and Stevie Tomatoes gives us the okay we should call the News Press and get them to announce it for us. Maybe even call Stan and Haney (big Phin fans) and 770 am and get Mouldon on board.

i remember last year it was the only place i went to where more than 10 people had on dolphins apparel. i went alone cuz, of course, everyone in this dump of cape coma is anything but a dolphins fan. i had about 5 beers and sat with complete strangers. it wasn't a bad experience considering its less than a mile from my house (sw 10th st.)

Back
Top Bottom