Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leftovers re: Duke, Carolina, etc

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Carolina go to hell! Carolina go to hell!

Go Duke!!!

(that was for TarHeelPhinfan. :)

Dude, maybe you got the wrong board? We're talking 'phins here.

Btw, the only hell you're gonna see is when Felton and gang whack you're pansy dukies!

Oh come on man, it was a little harmless smack about the greatest rivalry in college sports.

Felton...HA! Duke ain't #2 in the Nation for nothing. Have you seen Luol Deng yet???

HAHAHAHA Just wait till the tarHELLS have to come to Cameron!!!

"Let's go Devils!!"

"Carolina go to hell" fits way better than Duke go to hell.

thank you TarHeelFinfan

Puke is a good team more depth. just wait till they come to Dean Smith Center Roy Williams the best coach in any sport will have them ready.

Coach K is pretty close I respect him he is a great coach 2.

LOL. You mean Roy "choke" Williams??

"I don't give a $hit about North Carolina."

Man that was hilarious. I bet he still feels the same way!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!
My favorite was when my terps smacked up roy and his chokin' Hawks in the final four:D

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

What he meant to say was that he doesn't give a $hit about "Durham," North Carolina.

O.K. That's enough BS. Take it to the smack forum and see if anybody cares what you have to say about Duke there. Good night, all!!!

I don't give a sh-t about Duke. Roy Williams did not choke you can get that sh[t out of your mind he had them ready to play but the other team was more talented. Have you ever learned respect for other people. I said something nice about a coach that plays for Duke the team I hate worse and you say something that retarded. Look at his record and percentage best in the nation.

Originally posted by Noland
I don't give a sh-t about Duke. Roy Williams did not choke you can get that sh[t out of your mind he had them ready to play but the other team was more talented. Have you ever learned respect for other people. I said something nice about a coach that plays for Duke the team I hate worse and you say something that retarded. Look at his record and percentage best in the nation.
Roy is a nice guy, but he's been acknowleadged as a choker...he himself poked fun at it with that "monkey off the back" postgame conference a few years ago.

Maryland and Syracuse were just better teams though, I agree, so i'll retract my statement about them choking in that game.

but it was the 96 or 98 team, the one with LaFrentz and Paul Pierce that lost in the 2nd round to rhode island, that will go down as a big, big choke...that 98 team was insane

Noland, I like Roy, but I just had to put that in response to your "best coach in any sport" comment.

Come on.

You can coach you can't play for them what is this just go to the terps or duke form. Nothing gets undermy skin worse thatn someone talks about my favorite teams. I don't say nothing mean about nobody's team or coach unless they start something.

Coach K is great...........compliment

Coach Gary Williams great........compliment

And the only thing yall can say about Williams that he chokes

I could talk mean abot both teams but I have more respect than that.

You get pissed of if someone gets real persona about the Bills

Originally posted by Noland
You can coach you can't play for them what is this just go to the terps or duke form. Nothing gets undermy skin worse thatn someone talks about my favorite teams. I don't say nothing mean about nobody's team or coach unless they start something.

Coach K is great...........compliment

Coach Gary Williams great........compliment

And the only thing yall can say about Williams that he chokes

I could talk mean abot both teams but I have more respect than that.

You get pissed of if someone gets real persona about the Bills
Roy Williams is great........compliment...Gary had to deal with the same naysayers till he won it, so don't take it as an attack.

and you can say whatever you want about the Bills...they deserved it for this year

Back
Top Bottom