“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread

Didn't Miami show some interest in Judon last year. Might be someone they look at again.

I predict Juju, Conner and Andrews are fins tomorrow.
I prefer Linsley but Andrews would be a good option if Linsley is too expensive or signs elsewhere. I really don’t see Juju being the team player that Flores looks for on the team so signing him would be a big surprise to me. I would rather they draft one of the top three RB’s instead of signing Connors.

I would like to see them sign a veteran center and a defensive player who can rush the passer in free agency. The cost of these two signings if they should happen would probably use up most of their cap space.

In about an hour news should start to break about signings or agreements.
Don't count on it.

Signings are against the rules, and agents would be foolish to announce anything as a done deal prematurely.

There are always exceptions of course.

I prefer Linsley but Andrews would be a good option if Linsley is too expensive or signs elsewhere. I really don’t see Juju being the team player that Flores looks for on the team so signing him would be a big surprise to me. I would rather they draft one of the top three RB’s instead of signing Connors.

I would like to see them sign a veteran center and a defensive player who can rush the passer in free agency. The cost of these two signings if they should happen would probably use up most of their cap space.

I agree, just the ex pat fit has me expecting the team will go that route. For me getting a vet Olineman is at the top of my wish list for FA, roles wishlist.

I don't think we have the money for all 3. I want to sign Linsley, Golladay, and Lawson, but don't see the money for all of these either.

I'm not anticipating a huge stack of cash heading to Conner but with the other two, you may be right they may be beyond our budget if you factor in the rookie reserve and filling in those other holes with some low level FAs.

Back
Top Bottom