Lehan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lehan

phinfanfrommd

Rickys Dealer
Reaction score
I think alot of people are forgetting this player and his awful penalty. that was a tap to the head that should of never been called. the refs really messed this one up. our offense was confident and we were about to get the ball back most likely close to pitt territory. a fg would of forced the steelers to score a TD for the tie. alot of clock could of been wasted. saban is usually very good at who he puts out on that field, and im sure lehan will have to work to get back on.

phinfanfrommd said:
I think alot of people are forgetting this player and his awful penalty. that was a tap to the head that should of never been called. the refs really messed this one up. our offense was confident and we were about to get the ball back most likely close to pitt territory. a fg would of forced the steelers to score a TD for the tie. alot of clock could of been wasted. saban is usually very good at who he puts out on that field, and im sure lehan will have to work to get back on.

I think Saban was pissed he even gave the refs an excuse BUT 3rd and 15 you can't bail Pitt out. We had just taken the lead and had them backed up. That was a game changing play. Instead of us getting the ball around mid field Pitt takes the ball the distance. You still have to blame the D for not getting off the damn field but they should have been off then.

I don't think anyone is forgetting what Lehan did. If you read some of the other post, alot of "fans" are blaming him for the lost.

Back
Top Bottom