Leinart or Rodgers? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart or Rodgers?

hey i don't mind feeley but c'mon guys can any of you seriously say you can see him leading us deep into the playoffs?? no...i didn't think so; especially not with this ageing defence. the qb position is the most important position on the field because a good quarterback can win games without having a great supporting cast. look at new england last year, the o-line was nothing great (apart from woody who was lost in the playoffs anyway), antowain smith is crap, fauria, branch and brown are good but none of them were outstanding and to encapsulate it further the pats had no 1000 yard receiver or rusher. yet with a smart and capable qb in brady leading the offense the pats were able to methodically move the chains and put points on the board. you can say all you want that the defence won all their games but hey, you don't go 17-2 without having a good offense. my point is DRAFT A QB, don't keep feeley. with a first round qb we may have to sit through a poor rookie season but someone with the smarts of leinart can make this offense soooo much better in a year or two simply because talent at the qb position automatically improves the offense far more than talent at any other position.

Back
Top Bottom