Lenard Henry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lenard Henry?

laddgator13

Confused
Reaction score
All this talk about Minor. He doesn't have to do it alone. What about henry. This guy was a stud at s. car. had like a 7.5 ypc avg. He has some speed and can hit the hole. Dave is just a @#$% about playing young guys. you throw in fred russell as a 3rd down scat back and Minor can complete the committee. Add in a short passing game like the one we used when Marino was here and we had no backs and it should work pretty well. It all comes down to Dave. If he forces these players to play like Williams is still there they do nothing. If he can change his style to what his players can do they have a good shot of success.

I agree, henry should be given a lot more consideration than he is apparently getting. Guy runs hard and has good football instincts from what I've seen (4 preseason games). I'd rahter go with him than Mack or Stewart. If he is healthy though.

laddgator13 said:
All this talk about Minor. He doesn't have to do it alone. What about henry. This guy was a stud at s. car. had like a 7.5 ypc avg. He has some speed and can hit the hole. Dave is just a @#$% about playing young guys. you throw in fred russell as a 3rd down scat back and Minor can complete the committee. Add in a short passing game like the one we used when Marino was here and we had no backs and it should work pretty well. It all comes down to Dave. If he forces these players to play like Williams is still there they do nothing. If he can change his style to what his players can do they have a good shot of success.
Wanny wants other teams players. As with Henry,same goes with Sage. He traded for Feeley simply because Feeley had played in 5 games. Wanny is too afraid of the unknown to give Henry the chance.

Face it everyone. Wanny is just so scared of losing that he will do anything to avoid no knowing what to expect.

If Wannstedt doesn't at least see who is available out there, then the fans will be talking smack about him not trying to upgrade the position. It's a lose-lose situation for him. Let's just leave the decision up to him.

Back
Top Bottom