LeRetards is going to take a lot more heat with this new revelation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeRetards is going to take a lot more heat with this new revelation

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think the fact that RW failed a third rdug test and the HUGE role it obviously played in the RW retirement is gonna make Leretard an even bigger fool. ALl of this BS about "finding the truth", exploring the "nature", "traveling the world" was all a bunch mnure (we all knew this), and now how the hell is Leretard goping to exlplian this. I am so happy all of this is coming out now BEFORE we start camp. If you think this is a mess now, what if this all happened during the season....ugggh. RW and Dan Leretard are looking like 2 of the biggest fools in the country now. This is such a great development for thses A-holes.

Bingo. LeBatards attempts to romanticize RW's wacky retirement looks even lamer now then it did at the time. I hope he has lost credibility with his peers.

Ricky was my favorite player over the last 2 years. It's very disappointing to find all this out. It's also very rare that a man can go from being your favorite player to someone you just dont care about anymore. Has anyone ever gone from being loved and cherished in South Florida to being ultimately hated? Ricky needs to shut up if he wants to salvage any dignity he may once have had. If you really want to get high, go for it. Do it alone, away from the media. You had a legacy with the team albeit for 2 years. Don't ruin it for the fans you once had. I feel bad for his kids :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom