Let the idiots know | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the idiots know

Anytime someone puts you on ignore you should get a message saying so. Just so you know how dumb you are being! That is all!
Not sure that it would be that helpful. If someone is ignored by many users they will notice that no one replies to their posts as people are not seeing them. That alone should hopefully quite down the trolls even further as they are missing the reactions that they are trying so hard to get.

But since you are curious you have 21 users ignoring you, which puts you just barely in the 75 most ignored users. Not sure what that means other than you have 5,000+ posts and a few must have gotten under someone's skin at some point. There are people with 10 posts and 30 ignores so ignores per post is probably a better algorithm.

Not sure that it would be that helpful. If someone is ignored by many users they will notice that no one replies to their posts as people are not seeing them. That alone should hopefully quite down the trolls even further as they are missing the reactions that they are trying so hard to get.

But since you are curious you have 21 users ignoring you, which puts you just barely in the 75 most ignored users. Not sure what that means other than you have 5,000+ posts and a few must have gotten under someone's skin at some point. There are people with 10 posts and 30 ignores so ignores per post is probably a better algorithm.
Oh it wasn't a matter of me wondering who's ignoring me, I could care less. Moreso that people get a notice of their folly's. It wouldn't even need to be the member ignoring them, just an anonymous, you have been put on ignore by a member type message.

I don't have anyone on ignore.

Ignoring someone is the coward's way out.

I don't have anyone on ignore.

Ignoring someone is the coward's way out.
already enough tiring **** on this site right now without having to read someone make a smart ass reply to every comment you make, despite relevance. normally its the poster that would just try to be friendly and say "morning smart ass" and wave friendly that gets in trouble

Eh, I've always felt that the mods here are pretty good at letting posters dunk on obvious fruit loops within the ToS. Typically when someone gets hammered for tap-dancing, they started it and/or were begging for it for a while.

I think it helps a lot that the current group of moderators has a sense of humor. Not something you find much on the internet these days.

Curious; How many & who has loveable, snarky me on ignore?

Eh, I've always felt that the mods here are pretty good at letting posters dunk on obvious fruit loops within the ToS. Typically when someone gets hammered for tap-dancing, they started it and/or were begging for it for a while.

I think it helps a lot that the current group of moderators has a sense of humor. Not something you find much on the internet these days.

A lot of the fruit loops have no sense of humor and/or take things too seriously IMO.

Back
Top Bottom