Let the league think we are nothing.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the league think we are nothing....

JT21Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It doesn't matter that the league looks at the schedule and sees the Fish as an easy win. Even if A washed up QB on ESPN doesn't think we will win more then 5 games. ALL i know is the D is still our backbone and AJ Feely is the right choice at QB. We gave Fiedler a shot and yes he did have an impressive winning percentage but so did Warner and look at him now. Its time for a change and AJ is the answer. The Bengals are still the Bungals to me and havent proven anything other then an outstanding reciver in Chad Johnson. Other then that this is a team that just gave up 196 yards to Curtis Martin which is pathetic. i say bring on the Bengals because they are nothing.

JT21Dolfan said:
It doesn't matter that the league looks at the schedule and sees the Fish as an easy win. Even if A washed up QB on ESPN doesn't think we will win more then 5 games. ALL i know is the D is still our backbone and AJ Feely is the right choice at QB. We gave Fiedler a shot and yes he did have an impressive winning percentage but so did Warner and look at him now. Its time for a change and AJ is the answer. The Bengals are still the Bungals to me and havent proven anything other then an outstanding reciver in Chad Johnson. Other then that this is a team that just gave up 196 yards to Curtis Martin which is pathetic. i say bring on the Bengals because they are nothing.
Let's give Martin SOME credit. He did a good job.

The oline for the yets opened up holes big enough to drive a mack truck thru. i watched the game and the Bengales are in trouble stopping the run.

Back
Top Bottom