Let's go broncos!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go broncos!!!!!!!

that call was such bs. it wasnt passing interference. maybe face mask, should not have been a spot foul. im furious i hate this team so much.

Illegal hands to the face turns into a pi call. Only the jets. They are the darlings of the NFL this year. Then the broncos melt down. Miami still in 3rd place in AFC East. Maddening!

i guess it was really good miami won..jeesh..i thought the damn jets and pats could lose..but they both pulled out..kinda bs win by the jets..but yeah miami really really needed this now considering the pats and jets both won

Good teams find a way to win. Case closed.

Illegal hands to the face turns into a pi call. Only the jets. They are the darlings of the NFL this year. Then the broncos melt down. Miami still in 3rd place in AFC East. Maddening!

I don't know if you were watching the entire game, but Broncos got EVERY call all game. And lack of calls for holding on their offensive line. I know some of you guys may be blinded by hate, but I watched the game with a Bears fan who didn't care either way who by the end was yelling just from poor officiating.

Jets given another 1. Pass interference in this league is a crock of s**t. They need to create a 10 or 15 yard penalty for those borderline calls that don't deserve a 50 yard gift.

I don't know if you were watching the entire game, but Broncos got EVERY call all game. And lack of calls for holding on their offensive line. I know some of you guys may be blinded by hate, but I watched the game with a Bears fan who didn't care either way who by the end was yelling just from poor officiating.

If they got every call NYJ would be 4-2 right now.

That really hurts, doesnt even feel like we won today with the pats and jets both pulling wins outta their *****. Cant believe that pass interference call, its such a bail out call, sanchez was just throwing it up for grabs and holmes was in no position to make that catch even if his facemask isnt touched. I got a feeling the ref was calling that pass interference even without the facemask.

Back
Top Bottom