Let's go Tannehill!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Tannehill!!

This game was reminiscent of so many Dolphins games when Ryan was at the helm. Slow start with 3 and outs and or early turnover and deficit after first quarter. I even commented to my brother if things play out Ryan is good for a good drive before the half. Sure enough he scores like always did with us.

He had some good passes in 2nd half to bring them back but made then the eventual mistake that cost them the game. Saw that script play out many times.

He came up just short ...learn and move on Tanny. Good season hopes him the best long term.

This game was reminiscent of so many Dolphins games when Ryan was at the helm. Slow start with 3 and outs and or early turnover and deficit after first quarter. I even commented to my brother if things play out Ryan is good for a good drive before the half. Sure enough he scores like always did with us.

He had some good passes in 2nd half to bring them back but made then the eventual mistake that cost them the game. Saw that script play out many times.

Was thinking the same as we watched much of the game tonight. Glad it's not our problem anymore. Defense had 9 sacks at one point, not sure if they got more. Meanwhile, all pro RB returns and the offense can't pull it off.

Tannehill is garbage. Always has been always will be.

I would’ve bet my bank account when he was with us that he’d never win a playoff game in his life and I was wrong there but I wasn’t considering he’d be on the best running team in the league. He’s Trent Dilfer except a lot worse.

Tannehill is garbage. Always has been always will be.

I would’ve bet my bank account when he was with us that he’d never win a playoff game in his life and I was wrong there but I wasn’t considering he’d be on the best running team in the league. He’s Trent Dilfer except a lot worse.
This take is so wrong on so many accounts. A QB that took his team to the playoffs three straight times since leaving the Dolphins, one trip to the conference championship game among those, and you call him garbage. Meanwhile the Miami Dolphins have made the playoffs three times in the last 22 years, have not won a playoff game in these years and have not seen the conference championship game in 30 years. But Tannehill is garbage. LOL.

Threepickehill is decent to average most of the time, but that’s about it.

The dolphins are just a trash organization.

I’d hate to know I was stuck with either.

Can't throw 3 INTs in a playoff game and expect to win. Last INT was vintage fin Tannehill (except he had protection from OL!) . Just stared down the receiver on the left and threw into traffic. Had Brown I think on the right and the TE was coming over the middle for an easy 1st down. The playcall had routes going a little deeper than maybe necessary but that also opened the middle up for the TE who was wide open with time. OLine gave RT time. Same old RT locking in on first read.

This take is so wrong on so many accounts. A QB that took his team to the playoffs three straight times since leaving the Dolphins, one trip to the conference championship game among those, and you call him garbage. Meanwhile the Miami Dolphins have made the playoffs three times in the last 22 years, have not won a playoff game in these years and have not seen the conference championship game in 30 years. But Tannehill is garbage. LOL.

Yes he sucks and he may not be the Titans QB much longer since he’s now cost them in the playoffs a couple times. Throwing multiple picks and/or throwing for 165 yards a game ain’t gonna get it done.

Rodgers would be smart to go to that team.

Many Titan fans are ready to move on from Tannehill. The view seems to be he is good enough to get them to the playoffs but not good enough to get them to the SB.

Rogers is reported to want to go to a team that has a legitimate chance of making it to the SB next year.
So the Titans, Steelers, and Saints would all seem to be a great fit for him if he decides he wants out of Green Bay this off season.

LMFAO Ryan Tannehill SUCKS. So many fanboys on here swore Tannehill was the guy. He's awful. Get a QB on the level of Mahomes, Burrow, Josh Allen, or Herbert, or don't bother. Those 4 will dominate the AFC for the next decade unless someone else finds a QB that caliber to compete with them.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Titans won the Super Bowl if they clinch the #1 seed.

They don’t have many holes on their roster, and I think Derrick Henry was supposed to come back during the playoffs.
LOL they have a huge hole at QB. Again, get a real QB or go home. Tannehill is trash. His playoff game almost reminded me of his game vs. the Jets in the final week of the season. Tannehill collapsed that season like the Colts this year.

Let me see if I have this right:

1. Tannehill will never lead his team to the playoffs.
2. Tannehill cannot escape pressure.
3. Tannehill cannot make off schedule plays.
4. Tannehill cannot come up big in big moments.
5. Tannehill doesn't have "it".

Tannehill is 32-15 since leaving Miami and in his third consecutive playoffs and second consecutive division title. He has led his team to the #1 seed while having the most injured team in the history of the NFL.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have fired another coach, are still trying to build an offensive line that isn't offensive, and aren't sure if they have their QB...... You cannot make this stuff up.
LOL You were always the biggest Tannehill fanboy. Go home. Tannehill isn't 32-5. The Titans are a really good team. Tannehill holds them back. Impressive beating up on the Jags and Texans, I know, but Tannehill will never be on the level of Allen, Burrow, Mahomes, or Herbert.

Yeah, the Phins are moving on. Good. We need to keep moving on from coaches and QBs until we find the guy who can compete with Burrow, Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert. Let Tennessee allow championship caliber teams to go to waste by running Tannehill out there at QB.

LOL You were always the biggest Tannehill fanboy. Go home. Tannehill isn't 32-5. The Titans are a really good team. Tannehill holds them back. Impressive beating up on the Jags and Texans, I know, but Tannehill will never be on the level of Allen, Burrow, Mahomes, or Herbert.

Yeah, the Phins are moving on. Good. We need to keep moving on from coaches and QBs until we find the guy who can compete with Burrow, Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert. Let Tennessee allow championship caliber teams to go to waste by running Tannehill out there at QB.
LOL. You are over estimating the Titans roster. They are poor at pass blocking (ranked 31st this year) and had huge injury problems all year. The Titans were a poor play by the WR from making the AFC Championship game. No denying that Tannehill didn't play well in that game but it doesn't take away from the fact that he beat KC, Buffalo, SF, Rams this year.

I don't disagree that Tannehill is behind Allen, Burrow, and Mahomes. It remains to be seen with Herbert.

Everything I wrote was accurate.

Back
Top Bottom