"let's make history" why not? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"let's make history" why not?

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Today's is my birthday (Shameless Plug). So obviously I'm in a great mood. The best gift I could have ask for was for my team to not fold and consented the "Suck 4 Luck" bandwagon. I'm completely aware we beat an awful Redskins team (Although coming into the week they were 8th against Points scored against and 13 in total defense). I think the playoffs starts for us this week, and if nothing else, let's see how we can manage to squeak out a win against Buffalo, which is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. And if that happens, let's make the Dallas Cowboys game on Thanksgiving our SUPERBOWL. How exciting would that game be.

Now, if we can just find a way to make history by taking it one game at time, and win out to see if we can somehow sneak in the playoffs as the first team ever to start 0-7 and make the playoffs.

Happy B day amigo.

A win against Buffalo would make thanksgiving fun to watch.

There are a couple great finfans in Texas and I'm sure they'll be pumped for that game.

Its not impossible as of right now..But its just not gonna happen.

Its not impossible as of right now..But its just not gonna happen.
it pretty much is impossible. the best we can finish is 9-7, assuming we won out. highly unlikely. lets say we did though, we do not hold any tiebreakers over anyone. we have 6 conference losses already. we have lost head to head also to the broncos, chargers, texans, teams that maybe in the wildcard hunt ( texans i include for wildcard because with schaub out its going to be tough to win with leinhart.)

Wish I was a shrink cause if I was I could help out all the bi-polar-ness going on around here :)

9-7 playoffs is beyond pipedream. Even if we did pull those out, we'd never win a single tiebreaker, lost too many big games.

I'm on the wagon...I like the way you put it as if our playoff games are every week. Its something to pull for and get behind until we are officially eliminated...Thanks for the post & Happy Birthday.

Fins 28 Bills 21

I'm in the minority here, but if we can end the season in similar fashion, much like how the Lions ended their season last year, I would be open to the idea of keeping this team together with the addition of a franchise QB for next year. The one thing that we seem to have lack in the past is continuity. We constantly keep changing coaches, changing coordinators every year. I would like to see what this team is capable of with a full and complete off-season.

Positives

Draft
Reggie Bush
Mike Pouncey
Daniel Thomas
Jerry Wilson

playoffs or not i wanna see the dolphins get revenge on the patriots and jets before this season is over.

Happy Birthday.

I love how reactionary most people are on this forum. We win two games against crappy teams, and all of a sudden Matt Moore is God and we talk about us making the playoffs. Are you kidding me!?! Put down the peace pipe people, it ain't gonna happen!

If we do go 9-7, I doubt the 6th seed is going to be 9-7. I'm also sure we're going to lose every tiebreaker.

If Sparano and this coaching staff are back I can promise you there won't be a sold out game next season.

Happy Birthday.

I love how reactionary most people are on this forum. We win two games against crappy teams, and all of a sudden Matt Moore is God and we talk about us making the playoffs. Are you kidding me!?! Put down the peace pipe people, it ain't gonna happen!

Nobody said it was going to happen. Just dreaming big thats all..

Back
Top Bottom