"let's make history" why not? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"let's make history" why not?

motherofgod-1.gif

I'm in the minority here, but if we can end the season in similar fashion, much like how the Lions ended their season last year, I would be open to the idea of keeping this team together with the addition of a franchise QB for next year. The one thing that we seem to have lack in the past is continuity. We constantly keep changing coaches, changing coordinators every year. I would like to see what this team is capable of with a full and complete off-season.

Positives

Draft
Reggie Bush
Mike Pouncey
Daniel Thomas
Jerry Wilson

If you think bringing back Sparano next year is a good thing...just wow.

Continuity...Awesome when you have something good. Not so good when you are continuing ****ery. Continuing something bad will land you...wait for it...this wuill knock you on your ***...bad results.

shocker2760961jpgw305h321-1.jpg

When the house is on fire, the best course of action is usually to get out. Amazed so many want to stay inside and watch the pretty colors.

They were talking about the Eagles chances of making the playoff at 3-6.
They said only 3% of teams at 3-6 made the playoffs.

So you can assume at 2-7 it probably has never been done and probably never will.

I'd just like to play spoiler to the Jets and Bills.

So you can assume at 2-7 it probably has never been done and probably never will.

I'd just like to play spoiler to the Jets and Bills
The eagles only have a shot to make the playoffs because, despite how bad they have played at 3-6, they are only 3 games back of the giants ( i know 3 is a lot) but they play them this week. with a win, that makes them 2 games, and despite that they would be 3-1 in the division, and the giants still got some tough games ahead of them. Also the eagles need to run the table.

We already have lost 2 in the division, and have 6 conference losses. unfortunately we are toast. its a shame, because the afc is really not that good this year and even if we would have gotten a wildcard spot, we would have had a good chance to win a playoff game, because our opponent would be either the leinhart led texans or titans, or the afc west any one of those teams which are all very beatable.

Yeah it funny in the AFC. It's almost like college football with the #1 ranked team getting knocked off each week.
NE was the top seed and they lose to Pittsburgh.
Pittburgh is then the top seed and they losed to Baltimore
Baltimore and cincy are top sedd and they both lose.
Houston is now the top seed but they lose their QB.

As the AFC turns... Stay tuned. 11-5 could get the top seed the way things are going.

I'm in the minority here, but if we can end the season in similar fashion, much like how the Lions ended their season last year, I would be open to the idea of keeping this team together with the addition of a franchise QB for next year. The one thing that we seem to have lack in the past is continuity. We constantly keep changing coaches, changing coordinators every year. I would like to see what this team is capable of with a full and complete off-season.

Positives

Draft
Reggie Bush
Mike Pouncey
Daniel Thomas
Jerry Wilson

Lions already had their QB last year.

Totally agree on Jerry Wilson, though. That dude is money.

When the house is on fire, the best course of action is usually to get out. Amazed so many want to stay inside and watch the pretty colors.

[video=youtube;aiHHBwkoyeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiHHBwkoyeM[/video]

I'd just like to play spoiler to the Jets and Bills.

We will beat the Bills Sunday, We will beat the JETS. We CAN beat the cheatriots. Oh and BTW
No one will EVER have a Perfect Season!!

Happy b day! And I agree one game at a time is the only way to get thru this season.

Back
Top Bottom